Dmax

A video shot in the millennium mills

I shot this over a few weekends , its a bit long but as I'm sure most of you know this is one very building so I had to do it justice.

Loving that Cane Hill video mate, somewhere that I never got to see :thumb Will be back to watch the rest of these when I have a little more time, off to bed right now!

I shot this over a few weekends , its a bit long but as I'm sure most of you know this is one very building so I had to do it justice.

This is amazing and so well put together felt like watching it again and again.Its perfect the way you have done it and the music also.Thanks for sharing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dubbed Navigator
      As of 07/10/18, video reports will no longer be accepted on this forum.

"Hybrid" reports - where video content is posted within a photo based report, will be accepted. This may be more work, but will cater for both audiences.

Video reports generally concentrate more on the editing skills and a movie experience rather than the explore, and do not present any value to this forum.

OS does not get the activity some others do, so we must ensure the content that is posted is of top quality.
    • By swoodhall
      Hi Gyus
      I came across this place, a few weeks ago, that hasn't been abandoned for long, (5-6 Months), the power seems to be still on too. So I bet it would be mint inside, with everything left in tact. My latest visit was more of a scouting session to check the place out, and get a feel for the place. I noticed some minor vandalism has occurred since my last visit, which is painful to see.

Thanks

• By Lavino
      Millennium tower Salford quays 
      It is not to be confused by the never-built London Millennium Tower (which could’ve gone up to 386 metres!). The dual building is a residential highrise located on the eastern side of the Media City Quays. The tallest one of the two is 67 metres, and the shorter one (Millennium Point) at around 45 metres. Designed to suit the modernised skyline of Salford, it has a rather minimalistic approach. Luckily not a lot of information can be salvaged from the internet, so I don’t have to type up much

Had a look on the roof of the millennium tower. Was evening time so photos were late afternoon then a walk around media city.

DSC_3193 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3229 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3229 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3221 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3205 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3203 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3198 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3253 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3252 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3244 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3240 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3239 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3234 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

DSC_3238 by Lavino lavino, on Flickr

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges A.K.A The Crofters Arms Hotel and McGees first ever video report May 2018

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By The Urban Collective
      Hey, guys here's my video report on the #post-apocalyptic #Camelot #ThemePark.
      I've already made a photographic report with a full history etc so I won't bore you with that here as it is featured in the footage.

Thanks for any feedback guys take it, easy man. 
      PEACE

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...