• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By urbexdevil
      With an ever lasting itch to explore a prison or police station that needed scratching, the time came to explore Brentwood Police Station. Unfortunately solo but a great explore despite!

So after finding a good access point and choosing my moment wisely between passers by, I found myself within the grounds of the police station and soon inside.
      The building is mostly stripped out and a bare shell but that wasn’t the main sight to see, I had my mind set on finding the cells! After trying every door it was just my luck they were in the last place I looked.
      Attempting the court house adjacent the police station proved unsuccessful.

History courtesy of Mockney Reject

• By crabb
      An independent members only club, dedicated to the working man who required a certain place for private meetings and events. 
      This place has a little bit of everything. Dark, creepy unlit rooms, and rooms where light was still flourishing through the gaps and crevices. 
      It has had many aliases since the buildings birth in the 1920's and had less than 300 members.
      Along the many years the workmens club was usually packed full of people, to the point you couldn't even move. 
      Slowly but surely however the club started to lose money as members became scarce. It couldn't pay it's own way and since the number of members started dwindling,
      the Workmans club had to close its doors to the few remaining loyal members. 
      Now sits empty and has done for more than 6 years now.
      Hopefully the building can see new life in the near future, but for me it was good to get an unusual view of the club.
      Cheers for looking!

• By crabb
      As usual with our explores, they are never really a walk in the park. Access to the building itself was a challenge as the top area in which we needed to go was locked off completely. Thankfully, being quite adapted to the tasks at hand, we managed to ride on top of a lift to gain access to the building. 
      Once inside it was clear that the building was in quite a bad state. Natural erosion has started eating away at the 60 year old building, and rust can be found throughout.
      Pigeons were lurking in the crevices and the whole place smelt of damp. 
      The building was a former office block but has been abandoned for 20 or more years.
      Here is some of the best photos we managed to get. Thanks for looking! 
      C

P.S - Check out our channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/Kirbsvids