Another bar destroyed by the ongoing feuds & politics engaged in by the big clubs on Ibiza. Looks like it re-opened 2004

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2004/morgana_170704_i.htm

blurb

Morgana is a mix of chill-out gardens, VIP terraces and indoor dance club. Lavishly decorated both inside and out in Arabian style complete with comfy sofas under Moroccan tents, wrought iron furniture, lanterns and elaborate paving, no expense has been spared in creating the ultimate night time venue.

I think it closed 2005 'cause I can't find anything on it after that & I visited in 2014. Any way enjoy the decor.........

15304076809_7e793ff4a0_c.jpgAK Morgana front by Infraredd, on Flickr

15304336448_41ba254895_c.jpgAK Morgana entrance by Infraredd, on Flickr

15490635672_c731539e55_c.jpgAK Morgana bar by Infraredd, on Flickr

15490984405_75da95262b_c.jpgAK Morgana fire place by Infraredd, on Flickr

15304420167_2977453a23_c.jpgAK Morgana counter by Infraredd, on Flickr

15467868716_dcd0fa89ce_c.jpgAK Morgana bar by Infraredd, on Flickr

15304277930_1b24bec870_c.jpgAK Morgana lounge seating by Infraredd, on Flickr

15304076039_6de8cab4a4_c.jpgAK Morgana lounge by Infraredd, on Flickr

15490628602_f4fed82f2d_c.jpgAK Morgana rear by Infraredd, on Flickr

15304072259_31a4b06e32_c.jpgAK Morgana terrace by Infraredd, on Flickr

15304410777_63dff32a2f_c.jpgAK Morgana till by Infraredd, on Flickr

Full set

https://www.flickr.com/photos/infraredd/sets/72157648575250352/

Thanks for looking

Edited by skeleton key

Not looking quite so VIP these days but interesting to imagine what it once would have been like, bet some shit went down after hours in there :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By lucan
      a place i pass by quite often,
      poped in here for a look back in 2016 , long before the fire gutted half the building, tho ive seen it recently on YT it looks a bit different now
      once it was uaed as a health spa which is why some of the bits and bobs seem to have been from that period of  the buildings use
      the place finaly closed in 2007 due to there not being enough couples and attracting mostly single blokes 
      the management had to draft in hookers from wolverhampton to take care of buisness
      this kind of just made it a bit of a nocking shop and wasnt realy legal so it closed down in the end
         on with the picks

thanks for looking

• By SouthCoastUrbex
      Hi all! Another from us, this time an abandoned Nightclub which has huge bank vaults in the 2 separate basements! Enjoy

HISTORY: So the building itself was built around 1940 and was designed for the bank of England. The site itself is built with 2 separate basements with one of them being a gold vault containing, you got it, gold. In 1994 it became the 'The Walkabout' however after this didn't go to plan it was then brought out and became Wahoo (Which the signs are still up on the outside of it). It is due to be converted into student accommodation.

• By crabb
      An independent members only club, dedicated to the working man who required a certain place for private meetings and events. 
      This place has a little bit of everything. Dark, creepy unlit rooms, and rooms where light was still flourishing through the gaps and crevices. 
      It has had many aliases since the buildings birth in the 1920's and had less than 300 members.
      Along the many years the workmens club was usually packed full of people, to the point you couldn't even move. 
      Slowly but surely however the club started to lose money as members became scarce. It couldn't pay it's own way and since the number of members started dwindling,
      the Workmans club had to close its doors to the few remaining loyal members. 
      Now sits empty and has done for more than 6 years now.
      Hopefully the building can see new life in the near future, but for me it was good to get an unusual view of the club.
      Cheers for looking!

• By zombizza
      I know this place has been done many times before but it is right up my alley and was a tantalizing temptation whilst the rest of the family slept/swam in the villa pool.
      Thanks for the tip from a fellow member here. The last report/intel from here was 2014 so it has been a while.
      Things have changed security wise. The holes are patched up and there are 2 new heras style fences inside the main boundary. The main problem with these was that the point of tackling them was very exposed to the street  and adjacent dock.
      Inside, not much has changed.
      The 'slot window' access point was amusing, the width being about an inch narrower than my back to chest distance and the height being about 4inches shorter than my groin to shoulder height. It took some contorting, and at one point I thought I was well and truly stuck, but in the end, I managed-I was too close to give up.

6am start meant it was a bit dark for photography. By the time I got out, the families were on their balconies and I yelled Ola to them as I jumped over the 4th and final barrier to safety.

It was constructed in 1958 according to a design by the Spanish architect Ramón Vázquez Molezún.
      Running gear and T/G were provided by Metropolitan Vickers.
      In 1986 The Spanish government commissioned a new Powerplant around 10km away on the other side of the bay. 
      The plant was closed in 1991/2.

The 2 rooms I really came for-