You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Suiz_RA
      My name is Suiz, i just recently moved from the Pensacola area into Huntsville. Trying to look for any other explorers in the area that wanna link up. 
    • By anthrax
      Founded in early 1800's the complex was initially used as a hand weaving mill. Following 30 years of manual work the means of production changed when the small mill was bought by a young interpreneur who changed the concept to include hydropower. A few years after that, the mill changed owners again when it was decided to enlargen the mill and convert it into a fully functional factory, instead of a small hydropower driven mill.
      Successively more and more looms and heavy machinery were added when a textile producer outsourced his production because of monetary advantages. During WW2 the production was stopped and the factory used for producing telecommunication materials for the military.
      Because of the decline of the texile industry in Europe and outdated machinery the factory had to close for good in the 2000's. Now it's slowly consumed by nature and open for urban explorers like me.
      Full Album: (70+ photographs) https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157669234673708/with/42217673072/
      Full Blog Post: http://inwordsandpictures.net/textilefactory

DSC_7178 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7224 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7237 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7241_1 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7252 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7259 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7272 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7302 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7308 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7336 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7350 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7382 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7394 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7414 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7425 by anthrax, auf Flickr

DSC_7431 by anthrax, auf Flickr

• By anthrax
      I totally forgot to edit these photos of a recent exploration tour. A friend informed me of an abandoned sawmill by the lake so I had to check it out. On location are many different buildings, one where a family once lived in which is not accessible for the behaved urbexer like me, as no windows were broken into or any locks were picked (or rather, doors knocked down). 

The sawmill wasn't locked off, so I took my chance there. The main floor was used for wood-working while it looks like the other floor helped power the machines for the main floor by hydropower. I even found remains of a saturday night party of a few friends and a shoe on a table!

Full: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcrd3PL

• By yonaguni
      A very old farm house early 1800's id say..it was or sale what i found in here was unlike anything id every found before

A  large roomy house

thats an old piano..

This was the 1stof a few finds..the painting was bolted to the wall...seemed hard to remove without destroying it

this might have something to do with this next room

the words die die die die...carved into a bedroom door with a padlock on it

the walls inside the room had scratches all over them...

translate anyone

caught 2 clear voices in this room

A room with carpet on the door

the mist in on the left...what could that be..

the house was for sale cheap but noone wanted to buy it...it was eventually torn down...

I caught two clear voices in the bathroom ...you can hear the word paris(which is my name)..and boo..i heard footsteps while i was there but nothing on film...i reget not taking that painting..hope it was save befor it bwas torn down...

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges 1st ever photographic report - may 2018

Smudges has been known by numerous other names over the years from The Crofters Arms Hotel to McGees to Moghuls Palace but has always retained it's charm and character.
      A true time capsule rotting away in the heart of Bolton. Featuring some stunning hand-carved bars and one of two of this type of revolving doors that exist the other located in a grand hotel in London.

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

Thank you for checking out my pics guys!

Clarky

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...