Yeah the things they can do with rocks these days, its amazing lol

Just a farmer type guy. He was pretty mad and said we were lucky he didn't have a gun on him. :(

Ah, rural types & their shotguns...

Almost making me feel nostalgic about shroom hunting in the Peak District. :)

Reminds me of being caught by an angry game keeper outside Fauld on one occasion. He threatened to shoot us, then just told us to piss off.

Fantastic stuff here, we tried this place back in 2011 but failed to get in.

I knew it would be a cracker inside and your photos do the place justice for sure.

The last I heard it was being converted into some sort of hospice for ex servicemen. I thought that it would have been well under way if not finished by now but obviously not.

Edited by sj9966

A cracking job on the research as quality location and youve captured it so well.

Im so glad all the plans have gone through so it doesnt go to ruin and also what its going to be.

Great share there and looking good :thumb

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By crabb
      Built in 1871 but had been refurbished at some point.
       Now, I don't do heights.. So I was chuffed to see my mate practically run towards it in excitement and go first. It was pretty high and the grated floor was not ideal if you wanted to avoid looking down. 
      The tower probably stands around 40-50 ft but exact measurements are unknown at this point.
      Apart from the odd clanging of metal under our footsteps and how wobbly it was, it was a good first climb like this for me!
      Got some snaps as usual, enjoy! 

• By jane doe
      A little gem of a place ...went here when  it was guarded by a very irrate bull lol  

• By crabb
      Hi all. We have invested in a new camera and went out during the night to see how well it can handle the low light images. The result was actually rather impressive! So please enjoy the snaps we managed to get.
      It isn't a new area, but it is a good place to get some shots. Feel free to let us know which pic you guys like!

Keep in touch to see some new places real soon. Cheers,
      C

• By crabb
      Falcon house. It's been in Swindon since the early days of this towns birth and has been sat empty and abandoned for 16 years.  
      It was said to be the very first headquarters for the well known company zurich, an insurance company, but was promptly moved to a more practical and efficient property.
      The old office block is situated in Swindon town centre on top of a car park right near the entrance to town, which is an eye sore to some but a worthy explore for us. 
      There was nothing much left, only old phones and some really old school computer stuff. 
      It was the view at the end of the video that made it all worth it, being the second highest point in the town aside from the john murray building.  What a view! 
      So please enjoy this video by my good friend and make sure to check out the channel! Have fun out there,
      C