LewisS

Weird Urbex Occurrences

Cool story :thumb just out of interest which asylum was it???

It was Mid Wales Hospital, not in the main building but in an annexe building. I've recently been back there but didn't go into the part where that happened!

Ok I’ve never shared this with any one as I was in fear of being ridiculed

So keep it to your self ok ;)

I might sell the set to the Mail on Line :o

dddddd4444.jpg

The truth is there are many images taken that capture things at times that are hard to explain for what ever reason.

Edited by skeleton key

Ok I’ve never shared this with any one as I was in fear of being ridiculed

So keep it to your self ok ;)

I might sell the set to the Mail on Line :o

dddddd4444.jpg

The truth is there are many images taken that capture things at times that are hard to explain for what ever reason.

Man! I would shit major brickage!!!

How the fuck did you get out alive?

Freaky shot that of St John's :eek: I remember feeling unsettled when I stepped into one particular room near those stairs, just a really bog standard room and that was the only time in the whole place.

This place needs no intro! I was a tad reluctant to put this up, as paranormal stuff just don't cut the mustard with a lot of folk. It was just a normal day's exploring really. Armed with the usual gear....Camera, tripod, charged battery etc. We headed straight for the famous staircase.

1st shot of the day, and this is the original picture. The figure in shadow is actually the caretaker.... But It's what's behind him that freaked me out! Because whatever it is.... It wasn't there when I took the shot. And at this point my battery went dead

15974.jpg

The following are the same shot but zoomed in, the quality deteriorates I'm afraid. It looks like an old man to me! Could this be the ghost of St Johns?

16000.jpg

15999_1.jpg

15996.jpg

15997.jpg

I've seen that pic on another forum and I must admit it gave me the chills.

Whittingham after dark was a pretty creepy place. Especially the old Hall. I remember doing LED light orbs stood on the stage, I had a feeling that I wasn't alone on that stage and couldn't wait to get off and back with my fellow explorers.

Another place that is long associated in Preston with being haunted is Miley Tunnel of which I've posted a report on within this forum. I went through it with my dad and I felt absolutely nothing and saw or heard nothing. Not even rats!