Vancolen Kevin

Belgium Horrorlabs 2 , (visit and revisit both 2015)

Nice pics dude :thumb bet it stinks in there! was under the impression it had been cleared out :o

This isnt the original horror labs mate

nice report matey love a bit of death in a jar :)

i was a bit worried when you said you wanted to post some pics of babies in jars but you've come out with some brilliant pics there pal

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AlexAvenue
      Strolling trough the mountains we came across an interesting site.
      Abandoned cars and a lot of junk on the side of a steep mountain. 
      we have no idea how it got there, but here is a quick look at the spooky abandoned cars of La-Roche.

• By AlexAvenue
      In the Belgian Ardenne mountains on a spit of land in the small town of La-Roche de Ardenne, Lies a camp site beyond anything i have ever seen.
      A camping in rapid state of decline, the most uncomfortable place i have ever seen. Dirty and riddled with trash... 
      Oh and the abandoned camp site is right next to it, so don't mistake  the two. one just looks abandoned and one is.
      But feeling our way in darkness we did come across some amazing finds. 

• By teddybear
      probably a well known site. It was more then 4 years ago that i visited this one so a revisit was planned.
      On a sunny Sunday I went alone to this site;following the same path as 4 yeas ago,but wanted to see some other parts of this giant plant. Walked there for more than 4 hours and still not seen everything. Unfortunately the metal thieves were also active that day,removing metal ,so sometimes little parts and bolts fell down near the blast furnace. They even used a grinder. Security had a day of I think. (heard that 2 weeks before,some explores were caught here by security). It makes U think.
      Again a nice view from the top,and nice place to take a break.When I was up there ,I heard a lot of sirens and fire trucks  coming towards the site,but (un)fortunately) there was a small fire in a home near the site.

IMG_2238-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2252-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2357-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2312-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2282-Edit-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2362-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2395-Pano-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2381-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2421-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2429 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2432 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2447-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2442 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

IMG_2375 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2305-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
    • By Industrieller
      This courthouse is more then 14o years old.
      It has been empty for some years now and has a lot of treasures to offer.
      The courthouse is just huge. Many aisles, stairwells, offices and 14 boardrooms.
      In the entire building is still a lot of equipment available, the heaters are still running and the electricity is not turned off. In the basement, the light is burning in some rooms, files are still lying around and all the electric clocks in the house are still running.

• By obscureserenity
      Town Mansion 

History

The Town Mansion was originally built in 1912 by a wealthy petroleum importer. During the early 20th century, the area in which the mansion was built, had become a hub for many rich German families in the early 1900's. By 1918, once the First World War had come to an end and the town was heavily damaged by the intense bombing raids at the start of the war and then German occupation of Belgium in 1914. Only two houses in that street survived, the Town Mansion being one of those. It was then later occupied by a Belgium shipbuilder until the late 1960's, when it was used as an office space. The mansion was abandoned in 1991 and hasn't been formally resided in since.

Visit

Visited with @PROJ3CTM4YH3M and a non forum member. As I recall it was a particularly hot spring day and we all excited to see this location, partly to escape from the intense heat. Once we got inside we spent a short amount of time wandering around before we eagerly started taking our pictures. I can confidentially say that this is one of the grandest mansions in Belgium I have visited. I did wonder what the lives of the families that once inhabited it were like and the memories they must have had. It was a very enjoyable explore for me and as always, I hope you enjoy my photos!

If you got this far, thanks for reading