hamtagger

Denbigh "Silo" Climb - March 2015

North Wales Hospital, Denbigh - March 2015

So, I bought a GoPro a few weeks ago and took it out for a test drive recently around North Wales. I captured footage from various locations and i've thrown together a little clip with dodgy music from t'internet for you all to have a look at :D First time i've using the GoPro editing software and that coupled with a new computer which i don't know how to use, made me want to smash the place up on quite a few occasions over the last few nights. Apologies its 8 mins long but every time i trimmed the video it saved in a unknown location either on my mac or cyberspace. I captured a few Pano's from the top of the Silo thingies and they are shown below.

Brace yourself for cheesy Urrrrbex vid...... :) And see if you can spot Session9 from the top :)

And the two iPhone Panoramics that i took in the video :)

16677168817_f4be2dc0c2_b.jpg

16677171757_7ec02e2c33_b.jpg

I'll be posting on Youtube from now on so if you like (or need a good laugh at my expense) please subscribe :)

Cheers for looking peeps, and any advice or tips on GoPro/video editing much appreciated :thumb

Cheers Raz mate! I've sussed out the basics, but couldn't figure out how to add my own music rather than internet dramatic shit :thumb

Just watched this again.am so impressed that you took the time to film this and share it on here.if i could have vote for video for the century this would be the one .music is brill also and you are a very brave guy to climb those heights,Amazing will watch again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dale68
      In the forest sits this stone building, I can't find any info on it other that it's sitting on a settlement mound.

Video.. https://youtu.be/nGuRNOeRuA8

• By Dale68
      Been waiting all week to go here only to find it's all been boarded back . so just some from the outside.☹️

• By Dale68
      Decided to go to the A R House as it's not far from me, finding the place, getting to the place was easy, getting in was easy. Once in, my battery on my DSLR decided to run out of juice, so I resorted to using the wifes point and shoot camera so sorry for the bad pictures. The worst thing it was raining so I couldn't fly my drone over it.

WARNING....Just be aware of a farmer on a quad bike, just started upstairs taking pictures, I heard a quad bike approach the house and stop outside, next thing there was banging on the door, so me and the wife just froze on the stairway I could hear him trying all the windows and doors to get in, he was at it for a good 10mins. I thought any minute now he will be inside, he came around to window we entered through I thought, Yep, here he comes, but all he did was shut the window and then we heard him drive off, at that point my wife was ready to make a bolt for it, I said we'll hang on a few minutes in case there was two of them and ones just driven off to make out they had gone, so a few minutes later we made our exit undetected, we did see him down bottom of the track loading his quad onto a trailer but he didn't say a word to us. The farmer is obviously aware of what's going on. so be aware if you decide to visit.

• By Stevepg
      Managed to find the entrance at the rear; looks like some of the local scrotes have been here some graffitti not too vandalised considering the calendar was still showing 2013