Urban_Explorer

North Leamington School

Hi Guys, Am hoping to head down to North Leamington school in the next week or so and just wanted a bit of help from you lot, i am wanting to know if the building still stands & what is it like for security & General exploring of the place?.... could any one who has been to explore the school send me a private inbox please :D:D:D

Thank you!!

P.s Hope i have done this right :P

I checked it out just under a fortnight ago and the holes in the fences had been very sealed up, but there is still an obvious if slightly 'public' way in to the site if you look hard enough. No idea if the building itself is still accessible.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jake Alan Crag
      Hey everyone, so I'm pretty sure everyone's heard of this place so i dont really need to explain much about it, but if you haven't, below is a brief history of Denbigh Mental Asylum.

Grade 2 Listed building.
      Built work started in 1844
      Building work completed in 1848

Built to house up to 200 patients with psychiatric illnesses. In the early 1900's it housed 1537 patients (Approx).
      The hospital had its own farm and gas works.
      Planned for closure by Enoch Powellin the 1960's, however it only began closing in sections between 1991-1995.

Nurses Quarters:

This is genuinely one of the best condition buildings that i have ever explored.

Most of the lower floor windows were covered in either ivy or thick vines, so it got quite dark in some sections of the building.

Now for the hospital itself, my personal favorite photos:

Thanks for reading,
      Make sure to check out my youtube channel Jake Alan Craig for the video and my instagram @exploring_with_jake for regular abandoned photos.

#WereJustTrespassing

• By jane doe
      This was an old explore from 2012 , the church and school closed in  1977  and Im not sure if its still empty or has been redeveloped  

• By Doug
      A couple of days ago I went up into a local forest to search for a tiny old school.
      There are no location details online so it kind of was like looking for a needle in a haystack so finding something was better than nothing at all  
      No, the music isn't from Psycho

• By SouthCoastUrbex
      Hi all I'm back again!

Today we went and visited an old boarding school in Chichester. We did not know if the place was abandoned but we got a tip to say it "might" be abandoned. Well...we went to check out this place and my god it has got to be one of the better ones I've been to. No graffiti onsite but just an awesome explore all in all!

HISTORY:

The site itself originally started life as a boarding school and has a full range of classrooms, studios and offices. They had an onsite IT room which could fit up to 20 students at a time and also 2 large greenhouses for training in horticultural skills. The centre itself was very highly-regarded in the area and was built within the grounds of a grade II listed house. It went on to become a residential educational and training centre until the site officially closed its doors in 2011.

Enjoy the video and if you really liked it feel free to subscribe to our channel!

• By The_Raw
      This former school swimming pool was built in 1904 and abandoned in 1997. I happened upon it randomly and had a hunch that there might be a swimming pool inside but didn't expect much given the state of the exterior. Well, it turned out to be pretty decent inside. Clearly nobody has been inside here for a very long time. The pigeons have set up shop and went absolutely bonkers when they saw me. They've really done a number on the place, or should I say a number two? It's pretty minging to be honest but at least there's no shitty graffiti or vandalism. This was a night visit so I had to light paint all my shots. I didn't do too badly considering but it would be cool to see it in daylight. Hopefully someone else will have a look soon.

This long curtain covered spectator seating for some reason

The floor up here was well dodgy, you can just about see some holes on the left of shot

Cheers for looking