-Raz-

Short walk around Monckton Coke and Chemical Co - 2015

That's cool mate, I need to get this one ticked off :)

Security very on the ball at the moment, got chucked out very quickly from here last weekend.

Security very on the ball at the moment, got chucked out very quickly from here last weekend.

That makes two of us then mate lol, I was perched on top of a fence at the back of the site last weekend and encountered some shouty workers so legged it down the railway :o

To be fair the security guy was very nice and polite, a local lad from the town so we had a good chat about stuff before leaving - he's fully aware of the urbex forums and looks at them pretty regularly. Security is stationed on site 24/7 in one of the buildings near the front gate and all the cameras around the site are monitored from inside there.

To be honest mooks it was a couple of workers that spotted me at the worst possible moment, didn't get a chance to meet the secca, maybe next time :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Wevsky
      These are the shots that even i cant stretch to a report on each of them..
      So i thought id lump them into a combined report.
      Uni l

L'ecole Labryinth

IM cooling tower

One more report at some point then im done..thanks for putting up with the huge amount of reportage!
    • By tdiggle
      To start this is my first Urbex mission kind of, I couldn’t find an access point into the building but it literally only has two rooms. Back in the 1950’s and early 60’s this place was an auto garage in a tiny township of Centerton. There was no information about the building online so I had to ask my grandmother about the place. 

She he didn’t know when the building was constructed but she did know that the man who owned and operated the building was named Bob Wood, she didn’t know how long he owned the garage (she was a kid back in the days of operation) but when he died his son tried to operate the place but instead it was boarded up and left to rust. 

• By oldskool
      Ok trip out with Critical Mass,Hanel Dante & Host to a partly demoed chemical plant
      After a while trudging through mud and reeds we had a small climb to make then on site ,a pretty relaxed explore but this site has its obstacles.....on with the pics

Short but sweet ,its been along day cheers for looking Oldskool

• By Ghost-Scooter
      Hi all,

just joined the forum. My name ist "Ghost-Scooter" as I'm discovering locations most of the time with my brave Vespa called "Rosinante". Therefore mainly I am travelling Bavaria - where I live. But, believe it or not, I've been riding a few times through Italy, France and hopefully will go to Great Britain in 2018.

Hope to find astonishing pictures and interesting people in here.

So far, cheers all
      Ghost-Scooter
    • By Wevsky
      This was the last port of call on our 2 day trip to Wales.After a less than sound nights sleep in the car which in my opinion was worse than sleeping at Pool Park the night before we headed in not long after the sun had started coming up ,which would explain some of the shots!Really liked this place and even tho we missed a fewrooms with pipes and gauges as tbh 2 nights sod all sleep and clambering around the walkways in hot sunshine we had had enough and packed up.
      Relaxed explore in a great location if you like flaky paint ,rust and big hunks of machinery left around.
      visited with SpaceInvader and Obscurity while St0rm caught up on some sleep back at the car..
      Borrowed history

On with some pics...