Hi guys !

I decided to join the Oblivion community...

I'm an explorer since almost 5 years now. I hope to have fun with you here and I'll try some of my work soon.

See you !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Himeiji
      In early 2018 we visited one of the new tunnels of Paris metro which for the moment (May 2018) is still under construction. Recently I was told that this place is no longer accessible due to active works that doesn't stop even at night, so I will publish some pictures. Btw, we managed to get in only from the 2nd try - there is a security guy walking around the construction site (on the street).

The new tunnel is 2km long. We walked till the end and on the way back checked out the end of the active line. There were two trains. Soon we heard some noise (like if someone'd open a door) and left the place. 

• By Wevsky
      This was originally an invite kindly offered by Mr Jobs for me and the wife,the wife had to decline due to ill health so i jumped at the chance of 3 days under paris with a bunch of strange chaps in waders.
      Was picked up by Maniac along with non member Mr perry to then head to dover to meet Bigjobs,Paradox,Fb,James and amy and then head out on the 2.15 ferry!
      Bit of car trouble and a sleep later we are all on our way into Paris to find our entry point.
      Once inside i have to say it was pretty full on with the pace and we spent the majority of the time on the march from one area to the next and from what i can gather we did some milage from the very north to the furthest south of this section with many stop off's in-between,i didnt have chance to grab as many pictures as i wanted to due to the camera being buried under the kit i took and for not wanting to hold the rest of the group up constantly setting up shots,and to be fair there is no real way to get my gear out safely when your ball deep in water.
      Really enjoyed this trip and the party nye was a great end to the night with some really decent people.
      Enough waffle and on with the pictures that i did manage to get..Just a final massive thanks to all concerned ,it was a great trip and one i wont forget in a hurry
      Pics in no particular order..

People with maps who know where im going..

Pic heavy alert

And my favourite picture

Thanks to all involved couldn't have imagined a more decent a way to spent NYE..
    • By GE066
      Various bits of cobbled together footage from exploring metro systems in London and overseas. (The end bit at Aldwych is an in-joke).

https://vimeo.com/31108510
      There's stuff from New York and skyscrapers and stuff on the account, as well as a trip to North Korea. I rarely film, so not much on there.
    • By Dmax
      A run around the Paris Catacombs with some friends

• By Infraredd
      If you look at this write up from the Daily Fail
      Goussainville: Inside the French ghost town abandoned 40 YEARS AGO | Daily Mail Online
      Goussainville looks like a good explore. Since the Tupolev Tu-144 fell out of the sky onto the village it has been
      slowly depopulating, or so the article makes out.
      However I roll up after a long drive to find more cars than the M25 at 8.30 on a wet Monday morning.
      Cars are parked everywhere - not exactly deserted then.
      So I find the old mansion house,

walk up the steps and look in.
      Don't know if this has ever happened to anyone else on this forum but I simply couldn't be arsed to climb in.
      Crap everywhere and mindless graff over every available and even hard to reach surface.

Go round the back and was just as nonplussed

& this is why people have moved on. Approx every 3 minutes..

So I'm here now might as well look at the rest of the village.
      Here's an interesting door of a kind that seems to be repeated many,many times

Courtyard

& bookseller

Just round the corner I got into a rambling smashed up house. Room after wrecked room with discarded clothes & assorted garbage.
      Then upstairs I found a photo album of an African family, all in bright colours looking at the camera like startled rabbits.
      Why would anyone carry that all the way from Africa to France and leave it on the floor of some shit hole.
      I'd had enough. I couldn't take any pictures, the camera never came out of it's bag.
      Decay - fine, abject misery - sorry no thanks.................
      Rant over.