You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By teddybear
      A explore of an old slate mine. The mining started a few hundred years ago but is abandoned for several decades. This mine is not the safest and some parts are already collapsed. All the train rails are gone but you can see where they were. Only some bats live in these parts now. The white dots on the walls are all dead spiders with a layer of calcium. Not sure why there were so much dead spiders there.
      The person with whom I  exploring with had done the research of this mine. You had to walk some distance through the woods to get to the entrance. .
      There was yet another level but we couldn't make a safe connection point for a rope so we skipped that. It was a steep incline 10 meters down.

1 all the white dots are dead spiders.
      IMG_3796 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      2 left or right
      IMG_3824 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_3820 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      4 going down
      IMG_3813 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      5  triangle corridor
      IMG_3801 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      6 accidents are bound to happen....
      IMG_3810 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      7 a steep incline
      IMG_3803 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      8 more inclines
      IMG_3792-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

• By Benjamin W.
      The office building of the Textima company in east germany was left behind with most of the stuff inside after the wall was fallen.
      Really beautiful to see the natural decay without much of vandalism.
      We couldn't see everything of the building cause the demolishing had already started while we have been inside.
      The only part which was saved is the old Textima logo.

• By Stevepg
      Pool Parc, near Ruthin, dates back to the 16th Century when it was home to the Salesbury family and the manor house was rebuilt for William Bagot, 2nd Baron Bagot, in the 1820s.
      It was apparently lost in a bet by the Bagot family and it was later sold to the District Health Authority, becoming a convalescent home and then an asylum, used as an overspill for North Wales Hospital in Denbigh before closing in 1989.

Have also found an old pic of what it looked like in better times

It is very dark inside and if you are doing the upper floors take a good torch as someone has removed the odd tread in the temporary staircase

• By Himeiji
      Recently we visited the Jean Monnet building of the European Commission in Luxembourg city, which is about to be demolished. 
      The building was closed because they discovered asbestos in the air in block C. Unfortunately, we came too late and the most interesting part (Conference Centre) was already destroyed, but we managed to see the offices (mostly empty) and the sport centre with swimming pool in the basement.
      If you decide to go there, don't go to the building C, especially the lower floors!!! They have started demolishing them, we came in to one of the floors, and saw a creepy room completely covered with white film, from floor to ceiling, including doors and windows. Apparently, to protect the workers from asbestos. Just don't go there) 
      Otherwise, buildings A and B are still fine.  The keys on one of the pictures are from the data centre. It's now empty, they only left the keys) 
      Here are also a couple of maps in case if someone wants to visit the place.

The most interesting thing is that the building is guarded. Security are there 24/7. They are outside near building A, so be careful with the lights! At the level 2, at the border between buildings A and B, I left a short note on the side of one of escalators. You can try to find it) See the last picture, and the place is marked with big yellow circle on one of the maps. 

• By FaridKhan
      I wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I'm Farid Ahmed from the Philly area. I've had an interest in urban exploration probably since I was in high school. One of the first placed I remember exploring was called The Byberry Insane Asylum in Philadelphia. It was shut down for using electric shock therapy and other violations. But we would go there, 2 cars packed of friends after getting drunk. It wasn't easy however, patrol was around driving around making sure kids wouldn't enter. In the middle of the night we ran into the fields trying to get in, hiding in the darkness going in stealth mode like it was metal gear solid. Since then I've explored several locations. The case grande domes in AZ, 7 mile Detroit, Lincoln Way in Clairton PA, Linfield industrial park in Royerstown PA. My dream exploration site is the old Montauk military base in NY. I'm also a hiphop artist named Politicize. My music speaks on conscious topics, political topics, lyrical hiphop and also entertaining music. So if you see me posting some videos on here, please check it out. Mose of them will be filmed in amazing abandoned areas!