skeleton key

Just another night on the town pulling pigs. - Shared 2015

LOL :lol: Certainly was an eventful night, cheers for the first aid as I really didn't fancy visiting a hospital at that stage of the game :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Faith Roswell
      Hiya!

I visited Salton City last year and it was one of the strangest, most haunting experiences I've had. It's not locked up- there's a tiny, tiny population still living there (!) but the majority is derelict, covered in graffiti and shows signs of being fled in a hurry (old cereal packets on shelves etc). It was a former luxury resort but was built on the side of a now-poisonous inland sea and is carpeted, creepily, with mummified dead fish.

I've written the whole story on my website here: http://www.lifeoutthere.co.uk/2017/12/07/salton-sea-things-that-could-have-been/

Here are some pictures!

• By oldskool
      Ok lets GO back a month, myself and Fishbrain wonder to ourselves if theres a cooling tower whats it cooling ?? Not knowing of the plant only the tower we start to look around the area of the tower eemmmm whats that over the river ?....YUP THAT WILL BE A POWER STATION ......so we try a night time recce .....now lets say the access was not the one i ended up using for this report ...the access we used was fucking outrageous to say the least but we were in .
      After looking around in total darkness we made our way back to the van were Tweek and llogical were trying to sleep ....wake up boys we found a power station !!!(so we thought) .We made plans to come back and shoot it in the morning so our next stop was noisy for a night shoot ...

Ok stars .........anyway two hours sleep freezing our nutz of in the van ....time to back to I.M.
      DOWNER POWERPLANT FAIL OF ALL FAILS.........
      On arrival at I.M. & to our disappointment we saw a large barge in the river being filled by a jcb right in front of out entry point ....FUCK !!
      ALRIGHTY THEN .........back to last week a revisit with Illogical,Critical Mess & Host and with a different access still at night and still and serious head [email protected]@k but hey beats the last access . After tumbling around for what seemed an hour we found the control room Host and Critical Mess hit the sleeping bags for some sleep whilst myself and illogical cracked open some beers and had a urbex catch up (TAILS OF FAILS AND EXPLORES)....Now not having any light we didn't know what we were sleeping on or in really just a room i woke up in the morning with 10mm of dust over my face in my ears and in my mouth ....great, any way nuff bitchin bitches on with the photos ...;-)

Big THANKS to Illogical,Critical Mass & Host..........

• By Baldrickthecunning
      West Park was a nice site, but every man and his dog knew about it and the same shots used to get taken time and again. Reaperman (of http://abandoned-britain.com/ ) and I decided to do a night visit at a time when the place was extremely popular, and use it more as an experimenting ground for natural and artificially lit shots. Our aim wasn't to cover much ground, but to take shots until they came out right!
      It was a good experience and co-ordinating the lighting was good fun. Simply lit with torches and 2 coloured gels.

Mr. B
    • By Ramsgatonion
      I'm lacking transport at the moment, so I decided to take a walk and have a revisit of my most familiar UE haunt. Sadly the place has gone downhill fast - it was sealed recently, but they left it a bit late... Once upon a time the site was in great condition, but has sadly become a victim of its popularity with local kids. The building is still sealed up well - so after a comedy entrance, I was inside.
      You could hear a pin drop - even though it was pitch dark, it was reassuring to know I would not have any unwanted company, after seeing how well the place is secured. I remember, months ago my girlfriend and I had a nasty shock while on the roof - hearing an angle grinder start up, before an awkward encounter with the culprits downstairs...
      There has been a mill on this site for roughly 150 years, with the large silo structures built considerably later. As I recall, the site ceased operation around 2005 due to modernization. The site is now in development hell (the plan was to convert the Grade II listed building into apartments) - the buyer paid too much and couldn't make a profit, and left the whole site unguarded for years.
      Anyway, as it was a good night for it, half the photographs are taken from the roof. The other half were taken while I tried not to fall through rotten floorboards...

Thanks for looking!
    • By he who must rome
      well had a week in Scarborough and most of it was spent underground in several mines from jet to iron stone etc, by night well its below.....