-Raz-

UK A Couple of London Rooftops - September 2015

Visited both these place after travelling down to London the night before the kent meetup

:)

I had always wanted to see London from the rooftops with my own eyes and it did not disappoint! much better than the rubbish views I had seen in Leeds and Sheffield!

Thanks to The Raw and Extreme Ironing for showing us these 2 and thanks again to The Raw for letting us crash at his house! :mrgreen:

21516269453_a2d9c96810_c.jpg

21516240433_c81020a82e_c.jpg

21514544704_ee4118a86d_c.jpg

21514588594_71e5f594ce_c.jpg

21949268580_ff812ba8ae_c.jpg

21516283963_c0597576b4_c.jpg

21516329633_c94543113e_c.jpg

Cheers for looking :D

Certainly was breath taking! Cool selfie there :thumb

Shout out to Damo and his nice comfy floor lol :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jane doe
      Established in 1926, G.L. Murphy was a family run business and supplied bespoke machinery to the tanning industry, as well as building rag cutting and cable stripping machinery.  The company also provide refurbishment and renovation works for various machinery types. 

• By crabb
      After hearing about the permanent closure of this well known super store giant, we felt like a part of our childhood was gone forever.
      In the store we visited, we found the names of those loyal workers written on the wall with one of those people having  worked there for 20 years,
      but unfortunately we couldn't go back and get a photo due to my camera running out of juice.
      But all is not lost as there is a full video on my friend's youtube channel so check it out!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Kirbsvids
      Here are the best photos we managed to get, thanks for looking.
      C

• By jane doe
      Unfortunatly  the Glen o dee hospital was pretty trashed , a few nice little bits  

• By jane doe
      Another old explore ...a little gem in Kent