Mikeymutt

UK Hell house November 2015

Visited this place with my exploring partner..I had been warned it was not for the faint hearted.but we were not prepared for what we saw.as we entered the door there was a dog cage and inside was a skeleton of a dog.trapped inside.there was lots of cages inside and dog baskets.rubex found some documents upstairs showing it was a dog re homing place.the whole house was covered in dry dog poo.several inches thick.i found out later the story was that a married couple owned it.the husband died and his wife struggled to cope.and went down with Alzheimer's and was bed ridden in one room.there was lots of water bottles in one room.and she died there leaving the dogs to fend for themselves.god knows what them poor things suffered in there.resorting to chewing the furniture.the rspca had apparently visited earlier but failed to take the dogs away.the place was full of beautiful stuff.we walked away feeling sad instead of feeling happy that we had seen a massive house full of stuff.i have been in a lot of houses now.but nothing will compare to what I saw in here

image_zpsmi6olavi.jpeg

image_zpsgbeixn4n.jpeg

image_zpswxhpzmog.jpeg

image_zps28kroh4l.jpeg

image_zpsadbdlu4f.jpeg

image_zpsuhocb7lc.jpeg

image_zpsfnrluozd.jpeg

image_zpsur8aks1t.jpeg

image_zps02h8r62a.jpeg

image_zpscylf0akn.jpeg

image_zpsxkcrycmn.jpeg

image_zpsjqoem8gh.jpeg

image_zpss9icjvut.jpeg

image_zpsathcfieo.jpeg

image_zpscftc3llq.jpeg

image_zpstoisa6m1.jpeg

image_zps4rwbf5hq.jpeg

image_zps1vqjg98s.jpeg

image_zpsysbs1ncg.jpeg

image_zpsgedcjclz.jpeg

image_zpsog5mtu2i.jpeg

Geez thats a sad story, but a stunning set of shots there Mikey as always :)

:comp:

Thank you hamtagger..it really was sad.you have to experience it to feel it

That's the most moving story I've heard in a while (exploring related) and your shots are powerful yet respectful. Thanks for posting up the report Mikey.

What a sad story to read, It's always nice to hear the history on places some happier than others. Your detailed shots are lovely. Love the one of the needle on the record player. Judging by the cobwebs this place has been abandoned a while. I think you have shown this place really nicely :thumb

Holy fuckballs. Thats a true heartbreaker there m8ty. Damn sad. Your pics look incredible of what looks like an amazing place with just a terrible history. But thanks for sharing.

Holy fuckballs. Thats a true heartbreaker there m8ty. Damn sad. Your pics look incredible of what looks like an amazing place with just a terrible history. But thanks for sharing.

I like the saying "holy fuckballs" :D

I spent 33 years trying to avoid dog poo, then I went here and stood in it for about 2 hours. A very grim site and you covered it well with some great sots, well done :)

Thank you for the nice comments..I did not take pics of the dog.apparently I did not see it but there was another one in the shed curled up in the corner