Contact Staff

Contact the team

Spa Resort (Night Movie) - Slovakia Dec 15

Night Urbex

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Hi :),

during new year´s eve party have we captured this new video from abandoned health spa resort. It was -15°C so sony a7s went dead. So i apologise to you. Most of the scenes are shot with GoPro. 

One way or another the resort is not so damaged, while it is so far far away from a bigger city. Areal is really big so we must pick up only best scenes. You can see at the end X-ray photograph with photos. 

I am quite new here so tell me please whats wrong with videos. More stabilization? Slower moves? Bad light? Do you miss a spoken word? 

Please subscribe our videos on youtube, leave here or there critizing comment. We will set up in few days instagram for more photos. :)

Video:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lenston

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Cool, moved to video reports ;)

Night Urbex

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thanks :) , maybe you could help me. When i want to start a new topic i cannot choose the right country. Most of the videos, as well as this, will be from Slovakia, not from Czech republic, so I would really like to add my country there. If you could solve it it would be great ;)  

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Cool video mate. I'll see if i can get Slovakia added to the country list for you (y)