free hit counter
Great Britain - The Sulisker Leith-Fisheries protection vessel-May-2013 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Great Britain The Sulisker Leith-Fisheries protection vessel-May-2013

S

Scattergun

Ah that's ok. I already knew the state she was in. It's just generally sad to see her being left to rot. When we heard the news she was being converted it was kinda mixed emotion but my dad ultimately felt that was better than the scrapper. I'm sure he'll have plenty of shots of her fae her working life. I'll see if I can get hold of a few :)

To be honest I was very surprised to ever see her on here. Small world eh?

Last edited:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Ah that's ok. I already knew the state she was in. It's just generally sad to see her being left to rot. When we heard the news she was being converted it was kinda mixed emotion but my dad ultimately felt that was better than the scrapper. I'm sure he'll have plenty of shots of her fae her working life. I'll see if I can get hold of a few :) To be honest I was very surprised to ever see her on here. Small world eh?
get hold of the old shots mate that would be a nice addition

Reaction score
Nice report Suzy (y) seems boats are the new asylums!

Fascinating insight from you too SG :)

Shush

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you out and about Suzy, Nice little splore that, thanks for sharing :D

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice, did you wear an eye patch?

S

Scattergun

get hold of the old shots mate that would be a nice addition
I'll deffo see what I can dig up Wevs. Eye patches and all.

Any pics I do have are at my old mans place but I do have this, although it refers to Suliskers sister - Vigilant.

The ships prefix - FPV - stands for Fishery Protection Vessel while DAFS stands for Department of Agriculture and Fisheries for Scotland.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuZyQue

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Scattergun be great to see some old pics, and yes it's a small world,and you never know what you are gonna find. What a lovely thing to have, and thankyou for sharing:)

klempner69

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
And you had bacon butties before..win win for me..well done and thanks Suzi

SuZyQue

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thankyou klempner69, exploring makes you hungry lol, and I knew I could talk my way into site. ;)

klempner69

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thankyou klempner69, exploring makes you hungry lol, and I knew I could talk my way into site. ;)
In that case,can I hire you to talk our way into the control room at Battersea..my charms failed sadly

SuZyQue

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Lol sometimes it works mostly it doesan't, tried that one at port london authority to see other two ships that are on here, it didn't wash got past one as he was busy weighing a lorry and didn't see us lol, the other fella further on would not let us near them health and safety, but good news they are trying to get ships moved so will keep an eye on them, I think they ww2 ships but not sure. On the other side of the harbour it would be easier to get to them, didn't fancy getting arrested my mate wanted to run for the open gate I had to restrain her lol and shes older than me. There is alot of empty factories/places to see but security and very high spikey fencing is not be messed with. :)