Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

The village store..February 2016

Mikeymutt

Oblivion State Member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Since red mole discovered this place early last year.i went in a week after him with janovitch.it is somewhere I have desperately wanted to go back to.it really is one of my favourite locations.so me and janovitch had a few spares hours so a last minute decision was made to make an early morning revisit.it was nice nothing had changed or gone missing.stuff has been moved for shot taking.the place has deteriorated badly since our last visit.the place really is wonderful.a little time warp.the property consists of two residential dwellings and the shop out front.a true traditional village one.selling general groceries and sweets.also household goods.there is a lot of shoes in here to.i decided to venture in the collapsed sheds to see what I could find.i passed a dead rat with no head.god knows what happened to its head.and out back I found a really old sewing machine and radio..this place really is the place that keeps giving with bits to discover all the time.i am sure I will be going back here again at some point.

Time stands still at the shop.

image_zpsdicwsvar.jpg

image_zpsvgjwgvvn.jpg

image_zpsn1hlnvlf.jpg

image_zpstnkaxcyy.jpg

image_zpsefnlvahs.jpg

image_zpsu17e5ncp.jpg

image_zpskbd0qe7c.jpg

image_zpsxhvdd4iy.jpg

image_zps9lsvhowi.jpg

image_zpsnbx0wzr8.jpg

image_zpsfbu1osyq.jpg

image_zpsvblkn8qd.jpg

image_zps5isxhils.jpg

image_zpsqkrjcjef.jpg

image_zpsuvm2kuna.jpg

image_zpssmffxjld.jpg

image_zpsbcosglxp.jpg

image_zps8fr6si2k.jpg

image_zpsq0sa90vr.jpg

image_zpscrpvioqc.jpg

image_zpsfzdajlmd.jpg

image_zpsahdhch51.jpg

image_zpssm3dwqny.jpg

image_zpseru1fv93.jpg

image_zpsftac6a75.jpg

image_zpshx6yssbt.jpg

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Proper little time capsule that mate!! Loads of stuff there, haven't seen a woman's weekly for donkeys lol :D

:comp

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
I remember seeing this last year Mikey, what a lovely little place. I love that sewing machine and I remember playing with those Old Maid cards when I was a kid!! Showing my age now haha. Lovely set of snaps :)