Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Camelot Theme Park, January 2016

urbexdevil

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Long on our list, it was finally time to visit Camelot Theme Park embarking on nearly a 400 mile total drive, two cars and a lot of snow! What an awesome night it turned out to be.

I have to admit that Camelot is without a doubt a day visit instead of night and it may have been the fact it was difficult to navigate in the dark with the snow piling up everywhere but we were unable to find much left. Without a doubt this is still on the list for a revisit, this time during the daylight hours.

Still, the snow made for some rather unique shooting opportunities and certainly an interesting explore.

DSC06221.jpg

DSC06223.jpg

DSC06225.jpg

Thought these looked awesome...
DSC06229.jpg

DSC06230.jpg

DSC06231.jpg

DSC06232.jpg

SNOW!
DSC06234.jpg

DSC06235.jpg

DSC06236.jpg

DSC06237.jpg

DSC06238.jpg

DSC06242.jpg

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
I must admit my anus nearly prolapses when i see the word "camelot", but you've came away with some nice shots there, especially the cool effect and the colour of the palisade in the last shot (y)

AndyK!

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
It may have been done to death, but it's probably quite a nice peaceful wander around in the snow, I should image.

urbexdevil

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
It may have been done to death, but it's probably quite a nice peaceful wander around in the snow, I should image.

It was quite a peaceful wander when we figured out where secca were hiding. Other than the incredibly slippery slopes everywhere of course.

I must admit my anus nearly prolapses when i see the word "camelot", but you've came away with some nice shots there, especially the cool effect and the colour of the palisade in the last shot (y)

;) It's been on my list for quite some time now.

The palisade color was a bit of a suprise for me as well, it was just the light from the torches I think. Agreed though, it does make it look cool.

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
The coaster is worth climbing but that's it for me. Thanks for taking the time to share (y)  

coolboyslim

Old school (m8ty)
OS Full member
Reaction score
Nice set of pics deffo the snow did it for you here. Nice report 

Vulex

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
All the talk about knocking it down for houses months ago and its till there, now with a permanent fence. lol. Nice report

urbexdevil

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
All the talk about knocking it down for houses months ago and its till there, now with a permanent fence. lol. Nice report

Think I heard that planning permission was refused or something.