free hit counter
Château Lumiere, Somewhere, France - April 2014 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Château Lumiere, Somewhere, France - April 2014

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Visited with Donna, this was the last stop on the trip, we’d both been eager to see this one and had been down there to scope out the place and best route into the ground the night before… An early start and we were in under the cover of darkness… We had the pleasure of watching the place illuminate as the morning light started to rise. This place is pretty breathtaking! the skylight really brightens the whole building up inside and even with most of the shutters closed it was still light enough to shoot some nice images. As well as the obvious skylight main hall the bathrooms were rather impressive, as were some of the wooden features in the main lounge… Enjoy the photos

Lumiere-1.jpg

Lumiere-2.jpg

Lumiere-3.jpg

Lumiere-4.jpg

Lumiere-5.jpg

Lumiere-6.jpg

Lumiere-7.jpg

Lumiere-8.jpg

Lumiere-9.jpg

Lumiere-10.jpg

Lumiere-11.jpg

Lumiere-12.jpg

Lumiere-13.jpg

Lumiere-14.jpg

Lumiere-15.jpg

Lumiere-16.jpg

Lumiere-17.jpg

Lumiere-18.jpg

Lumiere-19.jpg

Higher res copies of the photos above and loads more from here on my blog: http://www.proj3ctm4yh3m.com/urbex/2014/05/31/urbex-chateau-lumiere-somewhere-france-april-2014/

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Truly a wonderful location with so much going for it and will never tire of seeing pictures of the place.

Youve realy done it justice there (y)

Lara

OS Member
Reaction score
Just beautiful :)

OverArch

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Pics are superb! This is the one place that got me interested in the urbex scene. I managed to find it after about 4 or 5 hours of internet searching! Now I've found it I plan to visit there sometime this summer and plan to shoot the shit out of it (photography wise, obviously!)

Stussy

OS Member
Reaction score
Stunning mate, great to see more than just the main hallway, prefer the rest of it now!

(y)