Contact the team

DEFRA/ADAS research Labs Oct 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Hi all wasnt very succesfull with this visit may go back later on next month when the weathers nice n crappy and hopefully I wont get disturbed this time :oops: ,This place was some kind of research facility for horticultural type things was wanting to visit after seeing on some of the other forums, had a good look around the outside and wanted to go up the concrete tower that youll see in my exterior shots, anyway here goes

;)

Thanks for looking

Defra1.jpg

Defra2.jpg

Defra3.jpg

Defra4.jpg

Defra5.jpg

Defra6.jpg

Defra7.jpg

Defra8.jpg

Wanted to get in here but it was locked,kinda glad I didnt cos it was shortly after this one that I was rumbled and asked to leave

:roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
well you had a go,security can be a right pain in the arse mate..good effort tho!

Obscurity

OS Member
Reaction score
the tower is sealed so you aint getting in there. your mistake was walking round the site and going straight up on the roof. If you had got into the building quickly like we did then security probably wouldnt even know you're there.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
the tower is sealed so you aint getting in there. your mistake was walking round the site and going straight up on the roof. If you had got into the building quickly like we did then security probably wouldnt even know you're there.
wouldnt mind a wander round there at some point before it gets any more trashed ;)

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip fella :cool2: Im still a bit of a novice ,Anyways were you watching :lol:

:oops:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip fella :cool2: Im still a bit of a novice ,Anyways were you watching :lol:

:oops:
ill get yer round it mate..im urbex :)

Status
Not open for further replies.