Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Derby Kingsway Asylum 2010

sj9966

OS Full member
Reaction score
Good stuff. I was lucky enough to visit here twice before it was flattened, once in 2010 and then in 2011 during the strip out/demolition. The whole place was flattened, nothing remains.

BlocksPhotography

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Good stuff. I was lucky enough to visit here twice before it was flattened, once in 2010 and then in 2011 during the strip out/demolition. The whole place was flattened, nothing remains.

!!! Dude I went with you in 2010 . Me, you, rusty and his missus at the time. This report is from that visit as it goes.

sj9966

OS Full member
Reaction score
!!! Dude I went with you in 2010 . Me, you, rusty and his missus at the time. This report is from that visit as it goes.
Lol, How's it going Cossie? I didnt realise this was you!

It was a good trip for sure, apart for the fact I had to make a sharp exit!

BlocksPhotography

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Lol, How's it going Cossie? I didnt realise this was you!

It was a good trip for sure, apart for the fact I had to make a sharp exit!

haha not bad mate. Hope you are keeping well. I forget people know me as cossie from Flickr lol. It was a good trip tbh shame I didnt get to see a bit more of her though. You still exploring then mate?

sj9966

OS Full member
Reaction score
haha not bad mate. Hope you are keeping well. I forget people know me as cossie from Flickr lol. It was a good trip tbh shame I didnt get to see a bit more of her though. You still exploring then mate?
Not too much this year mate, kids and other stuff keep getting in the way. I hope to get out a bit more next year!

mookster

OS Member
Reaction score
Such a shame this place was bulldozed so quickly, never got a chance to mature properly :(