Contact the team

Dog Walker State Hospital - U.S.

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
I believe you're the person I contacted on Deviant art about one of your photos a few months ago. My name is pewter2k there but I don't use that site very much.

I'm not sure if you might mistake me. Because I don't have a profile at Devineart. And also in my emails or in the mailboxes on Facebook, here on the forum, etc. I couldn't find any message from you.

But if it was me, please just write me a PM again, what exactly was it about. Thanks!   :)

peanutbutter_crackers

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you might mistake me. Because I don't have a profile at Devineart. And also in my emails or in the mailboxes on Facebook, here on the forum, etc. I couldn't find any message from you.

But if it was me, please just write me a PM again, what exactly was it about. Thanks!   :)

Oops...they had a pic very similar to yours then. I'll have to take another look there at whomever that is

Andy

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Ruinenland.de
Just let me know. 

It has already happened that strangers have used my photos. I hope it is not like this again. (By the way: that's why I almost always have a copyright in my pics. Of course you can cut it, but then I usually did not publish the photos there.)

peanutbutter_crackers

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Just let me know. 

It has already happened that strangers have used my photos. I hope it is not like this again. (By the way: that's why I almost always have a copyright in my pics. Of course you can cut it, but then I usually did not publish the photos there.)

It was someone else. I checked earlier. It was a photo from a hospital in Germany I believe. I just got you mixed up with him.