Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Dr Anna's Haus - Germany (Oct 2013)

Camera Shy

OS Full member
Reaction score
The story behind this one has been misquoted by many to the point where it is a bit murkey to what is actually true, what does seem consistent is that this is the home and workplace of a husband and wife doctors, Born in 1910 the doctor practiced with his wife, from their large home in a popular and rather upmarket part of Germany. He died in the late 1980's and the house was occupied by his wife for some years afterwards slowly falling into disrepair,some reports say she sadly passed away, others say she is actually alive and living in a local care home aged over 100.

It is clear from the many many belongings left behind they lived live to the full and travelled extensively, the house itself must have been quite grand in it's day standing over 4 floors, the surgery and medical rooms occupy pretty much an entire floor, a big library room, many bedrooms, even the basement is stacked full of records and old bits of equipment and a big wine cellar, large overgrown gardens all round.

Having seen lots of traffic through here it's obviously seen better days and lots of belongings have been stolen or just tipped onto floors and scattered around the place, quite sad really.

Despite all this it's a pretty unique place really and i really enjoyed seeing it as it's been a long time coming, i'd be quite happy to go back as there is so much to look through and discover, if that's you thing.

Visited with Timster1973 and 2 non members.

Pics.....

libraryr.jpg

morepianor.jpg
pianopicr.jpg

piano2r.jpg

porchr.jpg

stairsr.jpg

bedroomr.jpg

sampleblurr.jpg
oplightr.jpg

samplesr.jpg

samples2r.jpg

surgeryr.jpg

surgery2r.jpg

tubesr.jpg
typer.jpg

needlesr.jpg

toolsr.jpg

bottlesr.jpg

Cheers for looking (y)

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Sorry excuse me FUCK ME LOL great set and post a WIN

Love it

Top draw cheers for the share

(y)

:comp

Lara

OS Member
Reaction score
Flipping lovely shots!! This is one place I would love to see. Absolutely fantastic share :)

Timster1973

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Boom! Awesome set dude considering the light we had in here. Was worth the pre-sunrise infiltration. Would gladly visit under better lighting conditions.

Perjury Saint

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
​SHIT THE BED!! Top notch that is dude!! This has gotta be one of the BEST locations out there... Fantastic levels of decay with ALL that stuff left behind!! SUBLIME!!

Reaction score
Haha what PS said cos that's gotta be the funniest exclamation out there! :D Awesome shots and this one I really like

samplesr.jpg

I must see this when I get le trip organised, I love looking at anything medical related, this place fascinates me more every report I see :)

S

Scattergun

I like it mate, very poignant. There's certainly plenty to photograph. Any ideas why this was all just left?

They have their own op lamp! That's cool :)

mde

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
very nice. loving that library shot!

katia

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Love, love, love this place. Great shots Camera Shy :p

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeez, that is an amazing place. Photographed in a thoughtful way. (y)

As usual, shame that some 'visitors' have no respect.

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
pianopicr.jpg

This shot is worth the trip alone for. Seriously fantastic shots from what looks like a truly amazing site. Germany the new Belgium?