free hit counter
Drone - Longcross Manor/Barrow Hills "Call The Midwife" Set - Surrey - December 2016 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Drone - Longcross Manor/Barrow Hills "Call The Midwife" Set - Surrey - December 2016

TrevBish.co.uk

OS Full member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I done a report on this place a couple of years ago and after a few people got caught and arrested it was never done again! I've been back a few times since and this time I took my drone. Sorry about the quality, the fog was extremely bad. I was hoping to get the film set on the other part of the site but the fog made it near impossible to fly it safely. Hope you like!

Last edited by a moderator:

DirtyJigsaw

OS Full member
Reaction score
Thats cool man. Like it, what drone/camera is that? How much roughly? Quality doesnt look like a cheap one 

TrevBish.co.uk

OS Full member
Reaction score
Thats cool man. Like it, what drone/camera is that? How much roughly? Quality doesnt look like a cheap one 
It is a Dji phantom 3 advanced. The video is really good on it! Photos on a clear sunny day are good. Cost £770 with extra battery and rucksack. 

DirtyJigsaw

OS Full member
Reaction score
It is a Dji phantom 3 advanced. The video is really good on it! Photos on a clear sunny day are good. Cost £770 with extra battery and rucksack. 

Nice one. Ill look it up. Seems like a good deal, although sounds alot of money, it seems like a good investment. Cheers for the info

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Might pop down here soon and have a gander, I love playing dress up :)