Furhouse Manor 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisIsMore

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Visited with NeonNine and Anoxia

This place has an incredible history which is quite deep if you ask me!

I found out after visiting that in the years gone by this house was owned by a family as you may of guessed,one of the family members died, leaving it to two other member, one being money driven therefore wanting to sell it and the other being so attached to the house that they didn't want to part with it, resulting in one of the members of the family committing suicide, then the family being driven apart and leaving it to the farmer that still owns it today, correct me if I'm wrong, this is what i have along the grape vine, he has become so obsessed with the place and so connected with it, it has made him completely deranged and that why if you get caught by him its quite an ordeal!

I thought this was going to be far too easy, i couldn't of been more wrong! with having to avoid the highland cow, and the deranged farmer, we bolted across the field and made entry to the house, on entry we collected ourselves and began setting up, we then heard footsteps and froze, who was in here we said to each other, we must of stood in silence of a good few minutes minutes which felt like it was forever, after then hearing the shutters on the camera's we went and said hello! nice to meet all you guys and girls!

]So had a bit of a chit chat then began shooting, everyone who we had met were leaving now, they made there way out, after 10 minutes or so one of the guys comes back in to tell us the farmer is outside and he really isn't happy, we decided to stay in and get the shots after travelling 200 miles to see this place.

We bagged our shots and got the hell out of there, really do not know how we managed to avoid the farmer, i guess i have to thank you guys who got caught! as he wouldnt of been happy finding us there!

sorry for the long winded blab! i have far to much to say as always! on with the photos anyway!

8361262759_396d582e3f_z.jpg

8357421677_c742cb4d39_z.jpg

8357411919_2dba48bdaa_z.jpg

8357410823_4ce02e79e3_z.jpg

8357419859_680c305b11_z.jpg

8361279651_d99792fe17_z.jpg

8361271409_d3fd671b6b_z.jpg

8362317136_0ab02dbd65_z.jpg

Thanks for reading!

ThisIsMore

Lara

OS Member
Reaction score
I always love seeing pics of this place. lovely

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Love the insight to the splore and some great shots of a banging location (y)

Cheers for sharing am liking allot :beer:

silverainbow

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Great post post, you really have set the bar Very high indeed with the quality of your pictures, they really are something to aspire to, and as SK said a great insight with your intro, thank you for sharing with us !

(y)

Shush

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
That was one of my favourite locations, it's unbelievable when you look through pictures throughout the last year it's been explored, how much it has deteriorated, such a shame.

Thanks very much for sharing your view, nice pictures.

Thank you

ThisIsMore

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your very positive comments you lovely people :)

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Always that for those who take the time & a really nice post (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.