Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Hell house November 2015

Mikeymutt

Oblivion State Member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Thank you for the nice comments..I did not take pics of the dog.apparently I did not see it but there was another one in the shed curled up in the corner

ACID-REFLUX

OS Member
Reaction score
(y) dramatic shots nicely executed as usual Mikey

Although on a personal level I would like to see what your output would be shooting a single image in RAW with minimal editing and not running through whatever processing software application you always seem to use.

You always make a statement with the composition of your pics etc obviously with some thought involved (which is more than most do across the Forums it seems ?) And it shows. I just think you're doing yourself an injustice using the processing route you use ........ just my 2p lol

Mikeymutt

Oblivion State Member
OS Full member
Reaction score
(y) dramatic shots nicely executed as usual Mikey Although on a personal level I would like to see what your output would be shooting a single image in RAW with minimal editing and not running through whatever processing software application you always seem to use.

You always make a statement with the composition of your pics etc obviously with some thought involved (which is more than most do across the Forums it seems ?) And it shows. I just think you're doing yourself an injustice using the processing route you use ........ just my 2p lol
Thank you acid reflux.and thanks for your input.guess my shots are not to everyone's taste and I appreciate that.I like the old look so I guess that's why I do them like that.I am sure I can have a go with a single raw shot though.but I guess everyone is different ☺ but always willing to try something different

Gothicangel

OS Full member
Reaction score
Sad story this.

Alot of suffering had been going on in this house.

How the hell did the rspca fail on this one is barbaric.

Perjury Saint

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
As vile as some of the contents are, its very photogenic... Nicely done mate! (y)

lucan

Oblivion State Member
OS Full member
Reaction score
I counted 3 dog remains in the house and one in the shed , and threw my shoes away after going here

ACID-REFLUX

OS Member
Reaction score
Thank you acid reflux.and thanks for your input.guess my shots are not to everyone's taste and I appreciate that.I like the old look so I guess that's why I do them like that.I am sure I can have a go with a single raw shot though.but I guess everyone is different ☺ but always willing to try something different
Yeah we"re all different mate & i like to think we"re the normal ones.......mention no names :)

It wasn"t a criticism as i like your stuff (ask Chris :) i wonder if we can get you too "The RAW side" lol

Merryprankster

OS Member
Reaction score
As the others said very sad story here, wouldn't mind seeing this one for myself, definitely got a vibe by the sounds of it, i like the places that you can stand in and just feel the things that have gone on there, good or bad, this definitely sounds like one of those places, lovely shots dude thanks for sharing.

Ferox

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Nicely captured mate  (y)