free hit counter
King Edwards VII Upper School, Melton Mowbray - August 2015 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

King Edwards VII Upper School, Melton Mowbray - August 2015

scrappy

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
great looking school this, has quite a lot left and I kind of want to go now hahaha

Photographer91

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice set of pics there. I've noticed this thread has gone a bit mad on views, I think it's been shared on social media somewhere. Anyone care to enlighten us? (feel free to use the contact form if you're not a member)

Maniac.
I found the link on Twitter yesterday and shared it on my Facebook, sorry!

Had to share they are fantastic photos. Had to register, couldn't find the contact form haha.

Great photos of my old school!!

Nessasmith

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I'm an past student of King Edward and even went back to work there setting up the Wi-Fi network that was pioneering at the time (for a school).

These pics are quality! Thanks for putting this together!

I shared it on fb last night and quite a few of my old school pals have as well, not surprised traffics picked up!

I was also an A level photography student here, so the pics of the photography rooms bring back some top memories!

Thanks again for this

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
I found the link on Twitter yesterday and shared it on my Facebook, sorry!Had to share they are fantastic photos. Had to register, couldn't find the contact form haha.

Great photos of my old school!!
Don't apologise, we post these things for people to enjoy so the fact so many students and staff from here have enjoyed seeing them is exactly what this forum is about. :)

Maniac.

WildBoyz

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just like Maniac said, cheers for posting and sharing folks (y) ; I'm glad the photos have offered something to those who used to attend the school. It sounds like many of you have plenty of old stories to tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

imagegrill

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Great site. Found a link to this on Facebook form a friend I went to school with here. This was back in the late 80's early 90's.

Anyway, liked the site and joined to participate over the coming weeks/ months as I am a keen photographer and this is right up my street :)

Just to note slide 13 is not the main hall, or at least it wasn't in my time. When I was there is was the art area. The main hall was in another building. The steps to the right went up to the physics department and I think home economics (though I never did that so cannot be sure!..lol).

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Great site. Found a link to this on Facebook form a friend I went to school with here. This was back in the late 80's early 90's.Anyway, liked the site and joined to participate over the coming weeks/ months as I am a keen photographer and this is right up my street :)
Thanks for joining up. :)

Stick up an introductory post in the 'Just take a moment and say Hi' section and introduce yourself to the forum, a friendly welcome awaits I can assure you.

Also it's worth reading our FAQ's which will tell you how we operate and what to expect.

Maniac.

WildBoyz

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
An interesting building and some nice details, like the trumpet and the rugby ball.
It a baritone apparently :p Thanks man (y)

The Wombat

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Excellent set of photos

Nice to see this place cracked at last

Love the photo of the trumpet / baritone

WildBoyz

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Excellent set of photosNice to see this place cracked at last