Contact Staff

Contact the team

Maison Petit - July 2013

Timster1973

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Evening all,

For those in the know, this is the "other" cooling tower in Belgium with the small shed inside hence the name "maison petit". Not sure why the shed is there but we parked up and got here, I took what I wanted and got back to the car as we parked outside the main access gate and this looked conspicious at best.

Just two, there was no way to walk to it safely (not that I could see anyhow) so variety is not really a spice of life here.

9401025680_95a9778504_z.jpg

9520043546_06ed405ce6_z.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

Shush

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
PMSL, Bit more HDRrrrrrrrrrr please Tim :)

Stussy

OS Member
Reaction score
I did like this one, Baron was chatting up the secca guard when we got busted, is a very cool explore though! Awesome shots!

Reaction score
Short and sweet but 2 lovely shots of the place, alternatively known as the love shack (y)

S

Scattergun

I'll be honest, this is the only time a shed should ever make it into an explore report, for it is no ordinary shed. The fact it has its own security makes it a very important shed :) I have one question though, has enyone ever tried to reach the shed?

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Two pickies of a shed lol

What is the world coming too

There was me thinking you were awesome wait with baited breath on next post and you deliver us a SHED :rolleyes: .

SOBS LOUDLY Haha

:violin:

Love the shed

:D

Reaction score
I'll be honest, this is the only time a shed should ever make it into an explore report, for it is no ordinary shed. The fact it has its own security makes it a very important shed :) I have one question though, has anyone ever tried to reach the shed?
Was thinkin the same..