Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Random UE legal question

chopper

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
A friend wants to join me on an explore, but he has recently taken full custody over his kids. He's worried that if he's caught it will look bad and threaten his situation. I've explained about the legal situation, but he's concerned still.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation and can advise? i.e, been in the same boat and got caught and nothing came from it.

I know about the trespass laws, etc. It's about the custody; could it threaten his situation?

Thanks guys

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
In my personnel understanding as long as no Criminal offences have been committed at any time then he/she has nothing to worry about as encounters with the Police amount to nothing other than a simple stop and search.

These cannot be communicated in vetting HO,MOD or CRBS as no criminal offence has occurred.

Being into Urban Exploration is a far cry from not being a capable & loving parent

If they truly feel uncomfortable with tell them to leave well alone

(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have kids, and I'm not at all worried about any consequence from exploring, as I know that's all I am doing. I'm no legal expert but in my experience of kids and family court, you'd have to do something pretty bad for it to affect your parenting ability? They look at the bigger picture. But yeah it's his decision at the end of the day.

chopper

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. That's what I thought!! Hopefully this will reassure him!!!