Contact the team

USA The Haunted House - September 2020

WesternKentuckyUrbex

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
One of the many small gems in this part of rural Kentucky. I found an abandoned house that was built sometime in the 1920s-1930s. I use to have photos of the outside but they have been lost to time. The house has been left abandoned since 2015. My guess is the owner of the house died that year and the house was left to rot as it seems they were trying to renovate it when the guy died and no one had the appetite to fix the house up.

The house itself has power and almost all its furniture left in it.

I don't think many poeple have come into this house has there is still thousands of dollars worth of tools inside which would of been stolen if anyone who wasn't an urbexer went in.

Overall, the house has a creepy atmosphere to it.

This is the only house I've ever been in that I heard footsteps and multiple pictures of mine show orbs and other weird occurances. Ive been to this house twice and have had both times a creepy experience at this house.

I plan to do a video eventually during the day, but it is currently really hard as the house is on a busy highway.

angel_blackjesus_black_footballer_office_interior_wm.png bedroom_messy_orb_interior_wm.png laundry_room_creepy_orb_interior_wm.png

These three pictures show some of the orbs I found. There was another picture of an orb but it was such bad quality I did not want to include it.

The orb in the second picture is on the door, near the edge. it is hard to see.

bathroom_cool_full_of_stuff_wm.png
Everything was just left as is.

cabinents_cool_stuff_all_over_the_place_interior_wm.png

The kitchen looks like it was just used and left.

full_ass_fridge_light on_interior_wm.png

This fridge also proves that they left and never cleaned it out. Some of the food has expiration dates of June 2015.

kitchen_yellow_cool_empty_interior_wm.png

Livingroom_dark_blurry_creepy_interior_wm.png

The living room was left as is. There is some stuff moved around but for the most part everything is still as how it was.

old_landline_phone_office_interior_wm.png

fireplace_mantel_pictures_interior_wm.png
cash_register_old_interior_wm.png
china_cab_glasses_knicknacks_interior_wm.png
equipment_back_of_living_room_interior_wm.png
The bedrooms of the house had some intresting leftovers too

huntress_plaquer_interior_wm.png
computer_desk_everything_left_interior_wm.png

Overall this house is one of my favorite to explore but after this next exploration I think I am going to leave it to its peaceful rot. The former owner seems to be really attached and the fact we keep exploring it is probably upsetting him.

We went back and turned out they had fixed the door which had been wide open for months. So now we can't get in so no video report.

Attachments

• black_football_player_wall_mount_interior_wm.png
    black_football_player_wall_mount_interior_wm.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 140
  • security_alarm_proof_of_power_interior_wm.png
    security_alarm_proof_of_power_interior_wm.png
    434.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

Dubbed Navigator

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
I don't think you will get much of a following from orb hunting here, but there's plenty to look at in there in any case.

Wouldn't like to think of what's in that fridge after so long..

I don't think many poeple have come into this house has there is still thousands of dollars worth of tools inside which would of been stolen if anyone who wasn't an urbexer went in.

You've got a lot more faith in urbexers than me!