free hit counter
Worst thing you've discovered when exploring? | Page 4 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Worst thing you've discovered when exploring?

chopper

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
When I was 16, I was exploring (getting horny in) a factory with my at the time girlfriend, when we found the body of a man. He had drunk himself into a state and died of pneumonia. Not a nice experience, but I was glad I found him, and not some poor kids. Other than that, just the usual dead animals and needles...oh and pikeys!

abandoned world

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
The worst thing i have discovered whilst exploring other than smelly dead pidgeons covered in poop is....... when the building is no longer there! see a nice building looks great for an explore turn up and ummmmmmm >.> yeh

zeroUE

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Bird skeletons, dead pigeons, dead pigeons preserved in oil, needles, the fact that peacock butterflies can make a noise with their wings, and that was only yesterday....

Urbex Ninja

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I think the worst thing I've found was when exploring Abney Park Cemetery, There was a part that was really quite different to the rest and when I got closer I realised why, some sick twisted scum had gone through the childrens part and trashed the stones but even worse, they'd pulled a few coffins up ripped the lids off and done there business in the coffins, leaving them open to the elements and it really disturbed me.
I think you win... that's just disgusting.

When I was 16, I was exploring (getting horny in) a factory with my at the time girlfriend, when we found the body of a man. He had drunk himself into a state and died of pneumonia. Not a nice experience, but I was glad I found him, and not some poor kids. Other than that, just the usual dead animals and needles...oh and pikeys!
Oh lovely!

D

Dubbednavigator

I think the worst thing I've found was when exploring Abney Park Cemetery, There was a part that was really quite different to the rest and when I got closer I realised why, some sick twisted scum had gone through the childrens part and trashed the stones but even worse, they'd pulled a few coffins up ripped the lids off and done there business in the coffins, leaving them open to the elements and it really disturbed me.
Some people just shouldn't be allowed on this earth

Paulpowers

OS Member
Reaction score
I can beat that, I bumped into Circa in Camelot theme park ;)

Reaction score
Now it seems a dead badger badger badger badger is the worst thing I've found. Quite fresh, slightly oozing and smelling glorious. Not.

S

Scattergun

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!