free hit counter
Benenden Hospital - Kent - September 2015 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Benenden Hospital - Kent - September 2015

Obscurity

OS Member
Reaction score
nice work, I drove past recently and saw there was a lot of new buildings going up. Its a shame as a large chunk of what is now replaced would have been disused for a short window before demolished. Well done finding some bits that haven't been reported on. This one really was a drain. Lost count of the amount of early mornings me and maniac drove up attempting that main building haha.

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Nicely done, looks pretty cool from the outside and few bits left to shoot inside i see :) did it get your blood pressure going? :D

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
nice work, I drove past recently and saw there was a lot of new buildings going up. Its a shame as a large chunk of what is now replaced would have been disused for a short window before demolished. Well done finding some bits that haven't been reported on. This one really was a drain. Lost count of the amount of early mornings me and maniac drove up attempting that main building haha.
We really didn't expect to find anything at all, thanks to both of you for putting it on the map (y) just thought we would try our luck really. If not then on to he tourist trail haha. I can imagine what a drain it was

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
Nicely done, looks pretty cool from the outside and few bits left to shoot inside i see :) did it get your blood pressure going? :D
Thanks mate, the reading showed HT as dead and I didn't test mine haha

DirtyJigsaw

OS Full member
Reaction score
Liking this a lot. Very nice shots and sounds like you had fun, which is what its all about. :)

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Remember climbing into that basement and thinking YES we're in, only to find out there was no way into the main building. Then remember how painfully simple getting into the place actually was ;)

We really didn't expect to find anything at all, thanks to both of you for putting it on the map (y) just thought we would try our luck really. If not then on to he tourist trail haha. I can imagine what a drain it was
We weren't the first, it has to be said. :)

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
We found our way into that basement too and were disappointed when it led to nowhere, only after getting covered in spiders webs lol. Went for the more direct approach next and got lucky :)

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
Remember climbing into that basement and thinking YES we're in, only to find out there was no way into the main building. Then remember how painfully simple getting into the place actually was ;) The basement was a bit of let down lol. Some proper funky white spiders though lol

We weren't the first, it has to be said. :)
Ahh I see, well yours were the only posts I saw.

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
Remember climbing into that basement and thinking YES we're in, only to find out there was no way into the main building. Then remember how painfully simple getting into the place actually was ;) We weren't the first, it has to be said. :)
Well yours were the only posts I had found and read. The basement was a bit of an overclimax if I'm honest, proper funky white spiders in there though!

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Good to see and still well worth a visit mate.

Nice work (y)

Stussy

OS Member
Reaction score
Very nice, clean looking place with plenty too see, now just for the decay to set it! Looks a great place!

Obscurity

OS Member
Reaction score
Ahh I see, well yours were the only posts I saw.
My report is up somewhere but not sure where, sure I put it up here. It was originally cracked by Nik24 and I believe with Monk and Jackal back in 2007. Nothing had changed much when we visited a few years after. Always been surprised that there haven't been more people give it a go considering how few and far between you find sites like this in Kent. I suppose as you say, people tend to not bother at fear of failing unless its on the tourist route. I still think this site has more to offer.

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Hi Obs, yep yours and Manics are bellow at the base of the page under Similar Threads (y)