- Dec 16, 2013
- Reaction score
I can't find much history about this place except it was built in the 1950s and abandoned in the 90s due to a more modern replacement being built nearby. Sadly the turbine hall has been completely gutted but the control room was absolutely pukka. A nice chilled explore with @Miss.Anthrope
2. This is what used to be inside here..... (archive photo)
3. What it looks like now. Sometimes life isn't fair.
9. Amazing that this is in such a good state compared to the rest of the building.
19. The trip wouldn't have been complete without a quick peek inside the cooling tower.
20. The smallest cooling tower I've seen I think!
Last edited by a moderator: