Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Chamber de commerce..Belgium..may 2015

Mikeymutt

Oblivion State Member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Hello all..this is my first post on here.so be gentle.i have a couple of my explores under my belt already so looking forward to posting a few on here.i don't own a dslr but shoot with a Fuji X10 compact.which does take fairly nice pictures,but it does struggle with the wide shots a bit.so I have to do the best I can with what I have

Anyway this chamber de commerce from a recent visit to Belgium,an early start was needed for this one.the old stock exchange.originally built in the 1500's is a thing of beauty.when you enter the main hall it simply takes your breath away.from the superb cueing with its flags in the middle to the intricately carved pillars,with a different design on the top of the pillar and the bottom,and each pillar is different,I will never forget my memories from here.its a popular place,we met two other groups in there.

image.jpg13_zpslnmjdzmv.jpg

image.jpg5_zps0s2lb9ib.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsu2w0wne3.jpg

image.jpg12_zpshbkqwcla.jpg

image.jpg10_zps76hflsmc.jpg

image.jpg11_zpshkxtseq2.jpg

image.jpg9_zpsfg9qfzdh.jpg

image.jpg7_zpstbcqvlsg.jpg

image.jpg8_zpsatuv6tvk.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsq8snn5ot.jpg

image.jpg3_zpssr7sgqjo.jpg

TheVampiricSquid

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Hey welcome to the forum mate - glad to see you've finally made it! Lovely first post, you got some absolute stunning pictures there! (y)

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mikey, nice to see you over here. For someone I've known for a while now it's good to see your progress with explores, having 'a couple' under your belt is a huge understatement lol. Hope to see lots more.

This is one of my favourite places. You've done it great justice and captured her beautifully. Lovely as always (y)

Tracey

Lara

OS Member
Reaction score
This is beautiful, you had some nice light there! Thanks for sharing :)

Mikeymutt

Oblivion State Member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mikey, nice to see you over here. For someone I've known for a while now it's good to see your progress with explores, having 'a couple' under your belt is a huge understatement lol. Hope to see lots more.This is one of my favourite places. You've done it great justice and captured her beautifully. Lovely as always (y)

Tracey
Thank you Tracey..nice to be on here and hope I settle in ok

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
That is one hell of a first report, you've got some amazing snaps here, who needs a DSLR?! This has also really cheered me up as I wasn't sure if it was still doable any more and you've given me some faith for when I try in a few weeks time :D

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Cool share Mikey,A great opening location and cant go wrong with CDC :D

Well captured and thanks for sharing (y)

:comp

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Cracking opening post mikey, just shows you don't need a dslr to get a set of banging pics (y)

Looking forward to more of your schnizzle :)

Merryprankster

OS Member
Reaction score
awesome first report mate, what a belter! lovely shots and welcome to the forum, much like mr raw youve made me very happy with this report, cant bloody wait to see this one for myself :) keep jup the good work pal (y) (y)

glowtape

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice set of pictures. Did you enter via the graffiti barrier, or was the side door open again?