free hit counter
Chatterley Whitfield Colliery...Oy get of my land !!! | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Chatterley Whitfield Colliery...Oy get of my land !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

he who must rome

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Well went for a smootch round this place but on getting there we was told this working museum had shut about 10 years ago and no longer open to the public !!!, The MD from the council came out of his on site office to see what we wanted as we were armed to the teeth with camera gear then told under no circumstance was we getting on as (get this shit !) "due to H n S regulations the site is heavily polluted with asbestos from the roofs and some walls" Hmmmmmmm don't think he liked my reply of " Oh you mean over there where the work men are well working without any breathing apparatus on or protective equipment of any type"...hahaha I had to laugh as me and r lass then started to walk the outside of the parameter fence shooting away as he went bright pink foaming at the mouth !....although we found no way in "the bloody Liverpool lads had made one hell of a nice steel fencing and concrete job" pic's are below of what we could get with as little fencing as possible been in shot........me thinks this will have to be better looked at in the future....... :D

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0743_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Now that looks like a bloody good explore, are you going back?

he who must rome

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Now that looks like a bloody good explore, are you going back?
you can count on it !!!!! time and date to be worked out have a day in mind m8 y u interested ? oh if yes pm me m8

think i need to take a maypole and some gear too...

Status
Not open for further replies.