Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Exploring Newly Abandoned Sports College

The.Northern.Squad

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Our first contribution to Oblivion State, the video covers a Sports college (UK High School) in Skelmersdale, Lancashire. The College is a recently abandoned site, with very little coverage as of now, even with the local youth running around and destroying it, we still managed to finish off a video for your enjoyment. 

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Cool vid, that walkway around the gym @08:59 looks interesting. Thanks for sharing (y)  

Last edited by a moderator:

coolboyslim

Old school (m8ty)
OS Full member
Reaction score
Remember when we went a while back. oh my god the amount of idiots around was insane then on second visit police was there. so decided fook it. surprised you got out alive be honest very unsavory place this one. but nice to see site is huge.

The.Northern.Squad

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Remember when we went a while back. oh my god the amount of idiots around was insane then on second visit police was there. so decided fook it. surprised you got out alive be honest very unsavory place this one. but nice to see site is huge.
Great site, fresh enough with water still going, but god damn the kids. its bad enough they are blatant vandals but when you throw being in skem into the mix, shieeeet, glad i was with the rest of us.