Contact the team

Great Britain NGTE Pyestock - 03-05-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
This place needs no introduction. I was very pleased to finally get my backside here after 3 years of looking at pics on the net, and the place did not disappoint.

If you want to read about our escapades that day, see obscurities thread Here

I was going to attempt to put up slightly different shots from the normal pyestock photos everyone takes, however I failed, there are certain images of this place you just have to take no matter how many times they've been done before.

Visited with Frosty, Obscurity and Obscurities Misses.

Anyway, hope you enjoy these.

Exhauster Number 10

image-028.jpg

Control panel for it

image-017.jpg

Controls for the gantry crane. The gantry cranes are brilliant in their own right, but stand in the shadow of the rest of the industry here.

image-025.jpg

Loking out of test Cell 3

image-050.jpg

and Inside it.

image-052.jpg

A selection of the absolutely crazy amount of cabling and wiring in this place. It would have been cutting edge stuff when it was installed.

image-054.jpg

The 'standard' photo of Air house

image-160.jpg

image-081.jpg

image-083.jpg

Control Room

image-107.jpg

image-115.jpg

Again the gantry crane is often overlooked, but is brilliant in its own right I think.

image-100.jpg

Couple of other lesser seen parts of the air house. Corridor area that runs underneath the exhausters

image-077.jpg

It's a right maze of staircases everywhere

image-058.jpg

Unfortunitely we didn't make it any further round the complex, as we decided to leave. Security were extreemly active in the area we were in and none of us really fancied getting busted that day. Never fear, we shall return at some point ;)

Thanks for looking

Maniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.