Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Great Britain Rank Hovis Mill 29/09/2010

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Right dunno why im putting this up really,was pitch black pissing it down didnt get in the part of the building that had nice open spaces ..or to be honest climb up higher places..me boots have fallen apart and torch light is a major issue at 9pm..would have loved some shots to show the scale of the place from the outside but it was very dark and a last resort just to have done something as our dover mission got postponed!!so i apologise about some of the pics they really are not my best,but did what we could a neighbour basically saw us climb in so we went back to the car had a chat and he was kewl..but wasnt the longest of trips i must admit!

DSC01886.jpg

DSC01887.jpg

DSC01888.jpg

DSC01891.jpg

DSC01893.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

DSC01899.jpg

DSC01900.jpg

DSC01907.jpg

DSC01915.jpg

DSC01923.jpg

DSC01924.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01932.jpg

DSC01933.jpg

DSC01934.jpg

Right not my best report by far but considering i live down the road i should have done this a long time ago and in daylight!

Last edited by a moderator:

Obscurity

OS Member
Reaction score
i like picture 10 mate. its a wevsky lol. Shame you didnt get into the main part as you was pretty much standing below it. From your pictures i assume access is as usual now though and not as easy as it was last year when every door was open lol.

Defo one to do in the day although i think with the right photos then this place would have a certain charm at night. good effort and atleast you still got out and didnt let the rain stop ya :D

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
i like picture 10 mate. its a wevsky lol. Shame you didnt get into the main part as you was pretty much standing below it. From your pictures i assume access is as usual now though and not as easy as it was last year when every door was open lol.Defo one to do in the day although i think with the right photos then this place would have a certain charm at night. good effort and atleast you still got out and didnt let the rain stop ya :D
yeah the main building big metal bar and locked me mate got in but involved headfirst thru a small gao ,i was wet and have man flu and id packed me camera away..daytime and a more relaxed one would of been nice but you know us has to be at night :)

Swamp_Donkey

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Nice photo's for only limited torch light. Likeing the smiley face pic to. Someone else who has to creep around in the dark. May have to add this one to my to do list.