free hit counter
Severals Hospital [visited 2007] 2013 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Severals Hospital [visited 2007] 2013

Sectionate

OS Full member
Reaction score
Hi Sectionate hope all good in your world & Time Chambers a cracking site (y)
Hello mate, all is good - had an LU tour a few days ago which was nice! Website is plodding along lol

SuZyQue

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Hi sectionate sorry about that using your site if I had known I would of mentioned it, and very fine site it is too, apologies :) Your right Cane Hill is designed by a different architect, I'm having a senior moment. :)

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Hello mate, all is good - had an LU tour a few days ago which was nice! Website is plodding along lol
Glad ya good and i still poke my head in on Time Chamber and see what youve been upto (y)

Hi sectionate sorry about that using your site if I had known I would of mentioned it, and very fine site it is too, apologies :) Your right Cane Hill is designed by a different architect, I'm having a senior moment. :)
Lol "a senior moment" If it gets people viewing the site hes more than happy :lol:

SuZyQue

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Fond memories of these old explores, so long ago since I did my first explore.  11 years ago I started exploring. Still look at abandoned buildings exactly the same but a old lady now lol at 62. In my head I am 40 but the rest sais otherwise.  Great to see this site again and all the explores, well done all of you for the work you do.  Happy exploring xx

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
Fond memories of these old explores, so long ago since I did my first explore.  11 years ago I started exploring. Still look at abandoned buildings exactly the same but a old lady now lol at 62. In my head I am 40 but the rest sais otherwise.  Great to see this site again and all the explores, well done all of you for the work you do.  Happy exploring xx

Its nice to see you back on here :)