Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

The Horror Labs, Belgium - November 2013

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
The Famous Horror Labs. They were top of my list of places to see for well over a year or so now and it was my most anticipated location of this trip! Along with the regulars Dystopia, Baron Scotland and Lowri, we were joined by Yann Shee for this little adventure. Once inside we went straight to see the jackpot at this place deep inside the dark basement the shelves full of preserved dead animal body parts. Previous experiments and dissections from the Veterinary university which used to occupy this building. Sadly I heard word recently that the basement has been cleared out and renovation works are under way on this building which surprisingly has been previously left relatively untouched while the rest of the complex was redeveloped.

TheHorrorLabs-1.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-2.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-3.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-4.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-5.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-6.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-7.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-8.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-9.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-10.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-11.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-12.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-13.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-14.jpg

TheHorrorLabs-15.jpg

Thanks for looking, there about 30 more photos and higher res copies of theses above on my blog: http://www.proj3ctm4yh3m.com/urbex/2014/01/27/urbex-the-horror-labs-belgium-november-2013/

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Cool set there and nicely done bud.

Just took a look at your blog be buggered why I haven looked before and well worth a gander if others havnt already (y)

Thanks for the share

Lara

OS Member
Reaction score
Its nice seeing shots from here as it seems the place has been emptied now, it was on my list.

Lovely shots, nice one and thanks for sharing :)

:comp

Perjury Saint

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Bout bloody time n all!! Nice lighting on the jars mate... Like it!!

shaddam

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Omnononm !, lovely stuff there mate !

TheBaronof Scotland

OS Member
Reaction score
lovely mate, great trip, I think I had a quick 30min sleep in here (nothing to do with the night before :beer2: :beer2:

excellent set, slightly disturbed at the thought that the pig head has been rotated 90 degrees :? someone got some nasty stuff on their hands after that !!

IMG_2538_39_40_tonemappeda_zpsc2788adc.jpg

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
lovely mate, great trip, I think I had a quick 30min sleep in here (nothing to do with the night before :beer2: :beer2:excellent set, slightly disturbed at the thought that the pig head has been rotated 90 degrees :? someone got some nasty stuff on their hands after that !!
My hands were covered in that nasty stuff too after dropping my torch in some of it :/ nice! my hands will never be clean again!

Matt Inked

OS Member
Reaction score
These shots are brilliant! I'm guessing the smell in there was pretty funky with the jars all being open.