free hit counter
Worst thing you've discovered when exploring? | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Worst thing you've discovered when exploring?

Urbex Ninja

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
As the title says, what is the WORST thing you've found whilst out exploring?

For me it was a needle.

NWyZHQk.jpg

Sectionate

OS Full member
Reaction score
Freshly laid craps in various places.

Dead squirrels/foxes/deer in other places

spongy floors up the clock tower at denbigh

Shush

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
ewwwwwwwww, needles and dead creatures, its not nice is it

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Half decomposed fox stuck in the swimming pool at Crookham Court, that was... fresh. Bags of (what I assume was explorer) poo dotted liberally around Bessingham Manor. Knee high levels of needles in an abandoned building in Ipswich, those made my hair stand up on end.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Plenty of syringes ,the odd dead animal but other than that not much tbh

SuZyQue

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Dead rabbit, and thats about it. :)

Bonesout

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
A solitary sock I was about to Pick up in Denbeigh, until Luke advised against it.....

Bonesout

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Actually, thinking about it, two mummified rabbits down a ROC post, the post had a lid so I can only assume some sick bastards put them down there?

Reaction score
A solitary sock I was about to Pick up in Denbeigh, until Luke advised against it.....
Why would you be wanting to pick it up?! :eek: Saying that I saw a soiled pair of y-fronts hanging up in Maidstone Victorian Barracks..had no urge to go near them whatsoever...

I've only found your average derp contents, but on a good find note my friend found a P7 at Western Heights a few years back :D

mookster

OS Member
Reaction score
Dead cats at the Centre for Human Sciences

A pigeon literally embedded and hanging off a piece of ceiling tile at Mobil Oil Birkenhead

Liquidised meat and other food at the Beekeeper's Cottage - pro explore tip #1, never open fridges

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
ah yes good reminder with the cats bonesout..we found a mummified cat and rat at westpark morgue

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Why would you be wanting to pick it up?! :eek: Saying that I saw a soiled pair of y-fronts hanging up in Maidstone Victorian Barracks..had no urge to go near them whatsoever...I've only found your average derp contents, but on a good find note my friend found a P7 at Western Heights a few years back :D
Curiosity killed the cat. At the time Bones was unaware what desperate measures explorers have turned to when caught short without the appropriate equipment.

Bonesout

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Why would you be wanting to pick it up?! :eek: Saying that I saw a soiled pair of y-fronts hanging up in Maidstone Victorian Barracks..had no urge to go near them whatsoever...I've only found your average derp contents, but on a good find note my friend found a P7 at Western Heights a few years back :D
Curiosity killed the cat. At the time Bones was unaware what desperate measures explorers have turned to when caught short without the appropriate equipment.
I just wondered why there would be a sock on the floor in a nut hutch? And how anyone would fail to notice a sock had fallen off.

Very grateful Luke and Pen15, I'm far to curious and no doubt would have given it a sniff, if not advised to " Bones, LEAVE IT ".

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
As the title says, what is the WORST thing you've found whilst out exploring?
Probably Wevsky!!!

(y)