Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

SouthCoastUrbex

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Hi all I'm back again!

Today we went and visited an old boarding school in Chichester. We did not know if the place was abandoned but we got a tip to say it "might" be abandoned. Well...we went to check out this place and my god it has got to be one of the better ones I've been to. No graffiti onsite but just an awesome explore all in all!

HISTORY:

The site itself originally started life as a boarding school and has a full range of classrooms, studios and offices. They had an onsite IT room which could fit up to 20 students at a time and also 2 large greenhouses for training in horticultural skills. The centre itself was very highly-regarded in the area and was built within the grounds of a grade II listed house. It went on to become a residential educational and training centre until the site officially closed its doors in 2011.

Enjoy the video and if you really liked it feel free to subscribe to our channel!

Dubbed Navigator

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
I dont think the owners are finished with that for sure, loads of stuff around the place. Nice one.

SouthCoastUrbex

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I dont think the owners are finished with that for sure, loads of stuff around the place. Nice one.

I must admit we were very sceptical with this one so anything we moved, like the keys, were put back in the correct place. As you saw there is still some form of power to the building.