Contact the team

Cane Hill - Report 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuZyQue

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Visited the famous Cane hill last year after going to St' Ebbas with StEaLtH, Lynton and Rachael, we ended up in the woods in the middle of the night dodging security and they were going around in a van every half hour, after a nerve-racking wait eventually made it in, heard so much about this place and the furry doggies lol, anyway in we go and we got a few pics, then saw a torch at the fence, and my heart was in my mouth, we laid in the grass and skirted around and made a quick exit, to be confronted by a woman security guard at 4.30am in the morning, it was dark asking us what we were doing, and StEaLtH said we were out for a walk, I was trying not to laugh, a walk at that hour with what we were wearing, anyway she let us go lol. I managed to get a few pics before we made our exit, enjoy the pics.

I just luv peeling wallpaper.

St.EbbasHosCaneHillAsylum017.jpg

St.EbbasHosCaneHillAsylum010.jpg

St.EbbasHosCaneHillAsylum043.jpg

A cane hill clock.

St.EbbasHosCaneHillAsylum042.jpg

St.EbbasHosCaneHillAsylum038.jpg

St.EbbasHosCaneHillAsylum036.jpg

St.EbbasHosCaneHillAsylum032.jpg

Enjoy the pics, this was a fun explore.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuZyQue

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thankyou Ian, yep it was scary, I don't know what was worse I had so many gloves on because of the stories about the dogs, or the security van, we had to dive for cover before we even got in as they patrol the fences which back on to the woods, then the fellas we were with lost us, it was just me and rachael sitting on our own in the middle of the woods at 2am lol. Eventually I answered my phone as it was on silent and shone a torch up into the sky and they found us. I wish we had stayed in there and gone around the other side away from the torch, but it was pitch black, hindsight is a wonderful thing, never been back since. :)

Mitch

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
atleast you got some pics good job

Status
Not open for further replies.