free hit counter
Esplanades Level Dover Castle 12/10/2010 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Esplanades Level Dover Castle 12/10/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
The only problem with that is im stuck in Dudley til Friday and York next week. And as im away this week, il have to keep the missus happy over the weekend. Least im leaving my current job very soon.
Ah right ..im in no doubt it will be sealed..be nice if they got off there arses and cleared all the syringes out from in there too..

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
The only problem with that is im stuck in Dudley til Friday and York next week. And as im away this week, il have to keep the missus happy over the weekend. Least im leaving my current job very soon.
Ah right ..im in no doubt it will be sealed..be nice if they got off there arses and cleared all the syringes out from in there too..
cheers mike :) wanna come out next week with me and uncle ..we have a plan

he who must rome

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
looks good down there......just a little hint.....as you have light burn (too bright in some areas of your pics) move your torch faster and dont keep in one spot roo long this will even your lighting out.....if you need any other info please pm me m8.....lighting in caves/mines where i go is a real bugger some times too ! (y)

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
looks good down there......just a little hint.....as you have light burn (too bright in some areas of your pics) move your torch faster and dont keep in one spot roo long this will even your lighting out.....if you need any other info please pm me m8.....lighting in caves/mines where i go is a real bugger some times too ! (y)
yeah thanks for the tip my earlier pics where done with my trusty maglite over 30 seconds or more..these where earlier ones taken with the 200 lumens lenser..i keep forgetting it has a wicked focus beam on it spot to flood with one hand ,i just kept on forgetting to use it..getting there matey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.