free hit counter
France - Florange Steelworks [Failed attempt] (April 2022) | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

France Florange Steelworks [Failed attempt] (April 2022)

BradUrbex

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Florange Steelworks.... One of my dream spots!

Florange Steelworks (HFX) Is known for the extreme security, we were told not to go there because of the heavy security lately, we tought, Fuck It!! and still went there anyway. A day before the madness, we scouted the area from the roof of Bureau Central and drove by a few possible entrances, it looked doable, and that night at 4:18 AM We went for it, everything was going as planned for a while untill we saw flashlights......

We waited for a few minutes untill we decided to pick another entrance, but that didn't go as planned.., we had been spotted on CCTV Camera's, security came to us and started asking questions of what we were doing here, we explained everything and the guard was pretty nice, we tought he would let us go but no. he called his boss and after that called the police, we had to wait 40 minutes in the cold before the police arrived, security and police took +50 pictues of our ID, have our addreses and so on, after emptying all of our bags and told them we didn't have any footage on our SD cards they let us go.

Better luck next time :cool:
HFX1 (1 of 1).jpg
HFX3 (1 of 1).jpg
HFX2 (1 of 1).jpg
HFX4 (1 of 1).jpg
20220501_053951.jpg

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I hate it when security pull that shit. I think it's better just to run away and try to escape or hide if you can.