Contact the team

Memory Lane Cottage Feb 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perjury Saint

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Lovely lookin splore this one! Crackin pix although a few more would be good... :)

shaddam

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Looks great in there, always amazing to read history before its washed away =[, thanks for sharing =]

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
That's brilliant, I love places like this. They fascinate me on one level, and bring a certain level of sadness on another. I often wonder what happened to the inhabitants of such a place, why was all that stuff left like that?

It also is remarkable at showing how we have changed over the years in the way we communicate as you always find letters in these places from an era where people used to take time to write to each other, and so beautifully written many of them are; little snapshots in time of peoples lives, fascinating.

Thanks for posting. :)

HitGirl

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
It was an amazing place, full of beautiful memories, loads of letters that talked about the hard times the family had to go through, defo my best explore yet even though it was the smallest we sent hours in there and still need to go back xx

Le kwan

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
superb, so much history and as SK says could spend hours mooching. thanks for posting it up.

klempner69

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thats lush..many thanks for sharing it

Status
Not open for further replies.