Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Severalls, Colchester - August 2013

Stussy

OS Member
Reaction score
Need to be invisible! I took the first bust being as stealthy as an elephant within half hour, and I was sitting down out of view swapping memory cards! The mans a legend :)
Its quite amazing how much he knows of the place, he knows if someone is in there, and he will find you. Just hope for the other secca guards!

Told us he can even tell how long you have been in by the drying footprints, his little traps on most doors, sometimes you think you have placed it back exactly the same but he knows.

Great guy though.

D

Dubbednavigator

Me and another have escaped his clutches once, so he's not bulletproof!

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Its quite amazing how much he knows of the place, he knows if someone is in there, and he will find you. Just hope for the other secca guards!Told us he can even tell how long you have been in by the drying footprints, his little traps on most doors, sometimes you think you have placed it back exactly the same but he knows.

Great guy though.
He was telling us the same thing about the doors, he knows by which doors you use where you've been and therefore pretty much where your going to, then he heads you off, but he's such a nice bloke you just can't be pissed at him

(y)

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Me and Perjury Saint got caught by him last month, so far the only time I've had the pleasure though we had met before a year or so ago on unofficial business. We could have run I suppose, there was a 30 second gap between him spotting us and us occupying the same space and enough time to have made a mad dash down a corridor but I think his secret weapon is that he is such a refreshing change to talk to that he makes it almost a joy being caught. Can't say I'd feel that way if it was only 15 minutes into the explore mind, but after a 5-6 hour explore a stroll out the gate with Michael beats attempting a scramble over the fence on achey feet any day.

Bonesout

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Me and Perjury Saint got caught by him last month, so far the only time I've had the pleasure though we had met before a year or so ago on unofficial business. We could have run I suppose, there was a 30 second gap between him spotting us and us occupying the same space and enough time to have made a mad dash down a corridor but I think his secret weapon is that he is such a refreshing change to talk to that he makes it almost a joy being caught. Can't say I'd feel that way if it was only 15 minutes into the explore mind, but after a 5-6 hour explore a stroll out the gate with Michael beats attempting a scramble over the fence on achey feet any day.
Quite right, about 15 minutes into the explore Luke ;-)

LewisS

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
IMAG0317.jpg

I wonder if turned up with this little beauty and claiming I'd had a call he might let me stick around.

Worth a shot I reckon.....

Stussy

OS Member
Reaction score
IMAG0317.jpg
I wonder if turned up with this little beauty and claiming I'd had a call he might let me stick around.

Worth a shot I reckon.....
OMG IS THAT HOME MADE PROTON PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a Containment Unit as well???

LewisS

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
It certainly is home made my friend. Took me bloody ages too lol.

The wife drew the line at the pack and the outfit. She threatened to leave if I made the containment unit lol

Stussy

OS Member
Reaction score
It certainly is home made my friend. Took me bloody ages too lol.The wife drew the line at the pack and the outfit. She threatened to leave if I made the containment unit lol
Tell her it is only a toolbox that resembles a Containment Unit. It can be used to hold a torch inside, that happens to have green lens on it to recreate catching slimer!

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Quite right, about 15 minutes into the explore Luke ;-)
Serves you right for being anti-social and wandering off. There's safety in numbers, if we hadn't all exploded in different directions he would have got most of us at the Squirrels Boutique not long after you.

Bonesout

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Serves you right for being anti-social and wandering off. There's safety in numbers, if we hadn't all exploded in different directions he would have got most of us at the Squirrels Boutique not long after you.
I do wish you would stop heading there. It's a girls shop Luke...