free hit counter
Shoreham Cement Works, West Sussex. June 13 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Shoreham Cement Works, West Sussex. June 13

kitcarson

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Yes but not all idiots know this .the two guys who legged it made a right mess of their fencing

Obscurity

OS Member
Reaction score
good to see this place is starting to get more attention. When I visited with kane it had not been done for over a year. Secca are very active onsite but am guessing they will be more on the ball now there have been a few visitors of late. You hit the best bit to be honest mate the other buildings arent all that interesting. (y)

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
good to see this place is starting to get more attention. When I visited with kane it had not been done for over a year. Secca are very active onsite but am guessing they will be more on the ball now there have been a few visitors of late. You hit the best bit to be honest mate the other buildings arent all that interesting. (y)
You should come round my gaff mate with yer sd card upload a report...Just saying :-D

Obscurity

OS Member
Reaction score
You should come round my gaff mate with yer sd card upload a report...Just saying :-D
full collection of photos were posted on facebook mate lol. One day I will post some reports up again lol. Soon as I have moved and am back online then will be alot easier (y)

D

Dubbednavigator

Good location, ended up on the tallest part of it staring at security!

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
full collection of photos were posted on facebook mate lol. One day I will post some reports up again lol. Soon as I have moved and am back online then will be alot easier (y)
Glad to bloody here it..cant have me hogging all the groups reports

chopper

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Good location, ended up on the tallest part of it staring at security!
Haha, so did we...maybe not the highest point but up on an open stairwell when they rolled down and parked up in front of us leaving us trapped in the slightly hidden spot we were in. Got back down easy enough though and carried on sploring

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
For a lump of concrete and rust that is mighty fine. Very photogenic place and some nice unique shots in this report as well. Good work!