free hit counter
Great Britain - The Haque Empire Indian Resturant - Ongar - Feb 2010 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Great Britain The Haque Empire Indian Resturant - Ongar - Feb 2010

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Oh Dear!!!

It appears that somebody left the biriani on a slow simmer and forgot to check it!!!

Originally called "The Gypsy Mead", The Haque Empire served its last poppadom in 2003 after a fire and has been plagued by arson ever since.

Serious fires were put out in November 2007 and two in the same night in October 2009

Epping Forest Council rejected planning permission for 19 homes on the site in 2005

SSL27917.jpg

SSL27912.jpg

SSL27885.jpg

SSL27873.jpg
------
SSL27897.jpg

SSL27908.jpg

SSL27902.jpg

SSL27904.jpg
------
SSL27878.jpg

SSL27891.jpg

SSL27887.jpg

SSL27880.jpg

SSL27872.jpg

SSL27866.jpg

SSL27913.jpg

Thanks for taking the time

:)

NellyBanner1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Ah nelly,im not sure how this one will go down after your previous reports as tbh it is what it is and isnt exactly an historical building and all that ..but your getting out and about thats the main thing ;)

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Ah nelly,im not sure how this one will go down after your previous reports as tbh it is what it is and isnt exactly an historical building and all that ..but your getting out and about thats the main thing ;)
Yup, you are dead right, lets be honest, its a shit hole ;)

And it's certainly no Severalls!!!

For the record, I am more than happy for any mod with the big fat delete button to bin it, it's funny, I have posted this on the other forums that I post on, and it has gone down differently on each one, DP are indifferent to it, 28DL deleted it rather quickly and Urbex Forums liked it :dunno2:

Strange!!!

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Yup, you are dead right, lets be honest, its a shit hole ;)

And it's certainly no Severalls!!!

For the record, I am more than happy for any mod with the big fat delete button to bin it, it's funny, I have posted this on the other forums that I post on, and it has gone down differently on each one, DP are indifferent to it, 28DL deleted it rather quickly and Urbex Forums liked it :dunno2:

Strange!!!
Dont stress..some of the stuffive posted wasnt exactly epic ..but yes its derelict so has a place somewhere..Uf liked it ..they are picky mate i used to post every report on every forum..i got accused of being a report whore lol.my advice pick yer reports and which forum to post but maybe not all of them forum folk are fussy sods

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
couldnt see this on Uf..saw the houses report they do seem to like it..no offencei cant see why tho..my opinion is i have dozens of houses empty buggered if im gaining entry in to them tho

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Houses, lol.

I'm till at the stage where all this is so new to me that I want to get into everything that I see.

I know that this will wear off a little as time goes on and I am slowly learning what sort of stuff each forum likes.

Thanks for the good advice

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Houses, lol.I'm till at the stage where all this is so new to me that I want to get into everything that I see.

I know that this will wear off a little as time goes on and I am slowly learning what sort of stuff each forum likes.

Thanks for the good advice

Again i am gunna apologise ive upset that many people on the usual forums ive lost count..i havnt been at this a huge amount of time trust me ive found somegood friends thru all this and have it seems turned into a snob..sorryyyy..as i said before your getting out and exploring and who the ferk am i to say whats good or not.. :)

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Hey, you haven't upset me mate :)

I've had a look on your website, cracking photos, you do like a tunnel don't you :D

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Hey, you haven't upset me mate :) I've had a look on your website, cracking photos, you do like a tunnel don't you :D
Tunnels hell yes..im happy as pig in shite when im underground !

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
I have seen a lot worse than this do the rounds on a few forums
This is true. I'll leave it, it's not quite as bad as some of the places that have been posed - at least the photos are in focus.

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Guys, you are more gracious than this piss poor report deserves!!!

But guess what, Been up in Northampton all day and normal service has been resumed!!!!